• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
    Thank you sir, adding to PSP now!
    How do you get this on the PSP?

Comment

Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
      How do you get this on the PSP?
      Patch the .BIN File and convert it with PSX2PSP. You need a Custom Firmware on your PSP, though.
      Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred View Post
        Patch the .BIN File and convert it with PSX2PSP. You need a Custom Firmware on your PSP, though.
        What ID do I use when I convert it?

Also been trying to play the hack but game crashes whenever I try to enter Iron's office and it kinda crashes my whole epsxe.
        Last edited by ParasiteAdam; 02-20-2013, 10:51 AM.

Comment

PSX2PSP will automatically fill in the game ID, and the game itself will read as just "BioHazard". So it's probably best to rename it in some fashion.
          sigpic

Comment

Just got done playing / testing the patched game on my PSP 3001 - really cool, zombies in the sewers now!

It seems however that this patch introduces some bugs which aren't there otherwise:

The first one is with Leon. From the heliport and down the steps, the door in front of the steps (not the door in back) - I believe this is the door to the chief's office - it will start to open, but will lock up every time.

The second bug happens when entering that stairwell that has the Claire poster on the wall. Leon doesn't appear in the room and the game locks up.

Neither of these bugs are present for me in the un-patched version.

Other (likely non-related to the patch itself): Firing the shotgun with Leon in the Chief's office will lock up the game. Spider corridor seemingly locks up no matter what.

This is not a complaint, just a simple bug report. Thanks again for the patch, cool stuff!
            Last edited by Deus Flux; 02-20-2013, 01:43 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
              Just got done playing / testing the patched game on my PSP 3001 - really cool, zombies in the sewers now!

It seems however that this patch introduces some bugs which aren't there otherwise:

The first one is with Leon. From the heliport and down the steps, the door in front of the steps (not the door in back) - I believe this is the door to the chief's office - it will start to open, but will lock up every time.

The second bug happens when entering that stairwell that has the Claire poster on the wall. Leon doesn't appear in the room and the game locks up.

Neither of these bugs are present for me in the un-patched version.

Other (likely non-related to the patch itself): Firing the shotgun with Leon in the Chief's office will lock up the game. Spider corridor seemingly locks up no matter what.

This is not a complaint, just a simple bug report. Thanks again for the patch, cool stuff!
              What Firmware and Game ID are you using?

I've used SLPS01222 (Biohazard 2 CD1 ID) and I'm emulating it on Firmware 371 using the popsloader plugin and I have none of these crashes, I do have them on firmware 340 to 352, though...

I also have Fast Loading enabled in the settings, but that shouldn't make any difference.
              Last edited by Upaluppa; 02-20-2013, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Hmm.. for some reason, these things did not occur to me. Probably due to my excitement of playing this game, haha. Currently the game is using its default SLPS00222 ID, my firmware is 6.60 Pro-C (fix) and is currently loading the game using 3.96 pops. Thanks a lot man, I will try out what you mentioned and post back with results.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
                  What Firmware and Game ID are you using?

I've used SLPS01222 (Biohazard 2 CD1 ID) and I'm emulating it on Firmware 371 using the popsloader plugin and I have none of these crashes, I do have them on firmware 340 to 352, though...

I also have Fast Loading enabled in the settings, but that shouldn't make any difference.
                  Actually, It does. Compare fighting against the gorillas at Garage a with and without the option enabled. You will see it causes a glitch enabling the option.
                  Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

yeah i cant play the spider corridor at all though some people can which is weird. I crash everytime I jump to it in the menu.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                      yeah i cant play the spider corridor at all though some people can which is weird. I crash everytime I jump to it in the menu.
                      Like I say in the first post, that room just work fine in PSXfin emulator.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                        I got you. Thanks Martin. Looking forward to what you cook up next!

Comment

not work patch

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                          Сan you send me a private message in your emulator, because after I installed your patch I fails in almost all locations, I tried to Initiates Psxfin 1.13 and epsxe 1.70, still the same, I would be grateful if you send me fixed patch or emulator on which it works

Comment

Good stuff, awaiting more!

Comment

Just wanted to make a little bug report. With the edits done to Irons' office, whenever you try to enter the room by normal means (via the door by the heli pad) the game crashes for Leon and Elza. Perfectly fine if you room jump though.

8-Now you can drop in Spider Tunnel, but not work correctly, yet (just work fine in PSXfin emulator, in ePSXe emulator and PSX console the game crash!).
                              Seems to work perfectly fine in epsxe 1.8, for me at least.

Cheers for making this too ^^
                              Last edited by Guest; 02-25-2013, 01:33 PM.

Comment

friend grace the patch could make one for more sombies in the demo is that there is little sombies and have sombies in scenarios where there is not much to ask if

Comment

Working...
                                X