No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGAS broke the room script when they added the translation & site c door, in Leon's scenario the zombies don't activate after re-entering the room and the warehouse door is missing, both scenario have broken truck steps and warehouse pavement step up/down. MZD and pure build also have wrong zombie placement when re-entering where they become active, some should be on their backs rather than front and vice versa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
      That is a bug of the MZD, unfortunatelly I not know how to fix it. Sorry.
      Got it. Thanks.
      Last edited by Rocket; 07-02-2014, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Here a video of a test I did today:

Comment

• Looks great! =)
          sigpic

Comment

• Yepp Martin your Test looks interesting and good
            "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
              Here a video of a test I did today:
              Nice! One question though, are those backgrounds a custom work? Or were they ripped from some version.

Comment

• Thanks to all!

Originally posted by meer View Post
                One question though, are those backgrounds a custom work? Or were they ripped from some version.
                Of course, backgrounds are custom work, they was made by my good friend DXP time ago for my old 1.5 project:

He did a excelent work there, not think you? ;)

What I did was port the room to real 1.5 engine, but, unfortunatelly, I can't manage some technical PSX things to make custom rooms work properly, yet.

EDIT:

Here more tests I'm doing:

DXP is working in a complete backgrounds recreation for ROOM203, here a tease of the work in progress:
                As most of you know, ROOM203 is a early 1.5 sewer room, which is in the release 1.5 build all us have, but unfortunatelly most of backgrounds is missing, but...

And also, here is something that can be interesting for you maybe, the dogs can climb like the zombies do!
                This are one of the things I like about 1.5.You know the zombies can climb right? well... dogs can do the same too!Shame it is very buggy, but I like it anyw...
                Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 10-22-2014, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• How'd you manage to let the dogs go up the stairs? This is pretty cool
                  "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Brilliant. It was great to see. =)
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CraZyEddy2010 View Post
                      How'd you manage to let the dogs go up the stairs? This is pretty cool
                      Thanks! the only thing I did was put dogs in the room, game did the rest. ;)

Originally posted by AleX_Red_07 View Post
                      Brilliant. It was great to see. =)
                      Thanks! glad you like it.

Comment

• Yep, intended feature. They have an animation for climbing

Comment

• Hello folks! happy late halloween for all you guys!

I was without internet connection for a week... but, fortunatelly, everything back to normal now.

I was working in some 1.5 mods in this last week, here is it:

Here I show you a new room made by DXP time ago, he shared it with me to be added to this project, so here is it:
                          Hello folks! happy late halloween for all you guys!I was without internet connection for a week... but, fortunatelly, everything back to normal now. :)Here I...

Here is a second test of DXP's ROOM203 backgrounds reconstruction! as you can see, the progress is amazing, what you think?
                          Hello folks! happy late halloween for all you guys!I was without internet connection for a week... but, fortunatelly, everything back to normal now. :)Here i...

Here is a second test of DXP's RPD Lobby (Era 1), this time I was able to fix the camera angles problem that I mention in previous video:
                          Hello folks! happy late halloween for all you guys!I was without internet connection for a week... but, fortunatelly, everything back to normal now. :)Here i...

And finally, as a bonus:

Finally is here, I know some fans want to see this in action, the metal box puzzle of Spider Tunnel (ROOM207), as you can know, this not work in MZD because a strange collision bug Team IGAS left there, this just can work properly in PVB (original untouched 1.5 build). But, bad part is, this is experiment, to achieve this I had to replace a existing/working room, so unfortunatelly this can't be included in a future PVB patch, yet... :
                          Hello folks! happy late halloween for all you guys!I was without internet connection for a week... but, fortunatelly, everything back to normal now. :)Finall...

Hope you like it.

Greetings!

Comment

• Amazing work!!! I cannot wait to play these in MZD!

How did you get the 2nd floor backgrouns are they recreated? Some are very close to the real ones
                            4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aydan View Post
                              How did you get the 2nd floor backgrouns are they recreated? Some are very close to the real ones
                              They was made by my friend DXP. ;)

Test 3 of DXP's ROOM203 reconstruction, now you can see all the reconstructed backgrounds of the room!

Probably this backgrounds can be the final ones, but maybe not, you will be able to see it when I'm ready to release a new patch. ;)

I hope you like it.

Comment

• A bit excessive on the darker lighting needs toning down slightly other than that it looks great.

Comment

Working...
                                X