X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks you!

Look this:

Comment

Are you gonna include these scenes in the next patch?

Comment

That's pretty cool DB. How was the scene unlocked?
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
          Are you gonna include these scenes in the next patch?
          Yes. ;)

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
          That's pretty cool DB. How was the scene unlocked?
          I'm just use a command in script to active it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
            Yes. ;)

I'm just use a command in script to active it.
            Yay! I love you man. ;) is it also gonna have the fixes you were working on a few posts ago as well?
            Last edited by ParasiteAdam; 04-01-2013, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Great work, man! Looking forward to the next patch!

BTW, there's another patch (by futuretime23) for RE15 that's made the rounds of some of the other boards. It re-enables the rest of the rooms in the Debug Menu. All of the rooms that didn't show up before now show up with a "@" (ampersand) - which means they're broken codewise. The game will crash if you try to enter them. I've tried it with an RE15 ISO with MB's v2 patch applied and it seems to work okay - aside from the room crashing issue. Here's a link to the patch:

Be advised that the ONLY thing this does that works is restore the rest of the rooms to the Debug Menu. MB (or somebody else) will still have to fix those rooms before they become playable.
              Last edited by RMandel; 04-02-2013, 05:44 AM.
              Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
              Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                Yay! I love you man. ;) is it also gonna have the fixes you were working on a few posts ago as well?
                Yeah, I will try to release all the fixes I show posts ago.

Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                Great work, man! Looking forward to the next patch!
                Thanks!

Here another hidden cutscene I find in 1.5!

I hope you like!

Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 04-02-2013, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I will try to release all the fixes I show posts ago.

Thanks!

Here another hidden cutscene I find in 1.5!

I hope you like!

Hi Dark Biohazard,

I don't mean to be such a tease, but it's possible to trigger this on the released build ( and your modifications of it). The trick is to go to the absolute right, and target one of the "boxes" (Place holder flame? it's treated as an enemy at any rate), grab a weapon, keep shooting at it. Then the cut-scene may trigger. The way you did it is way easier though. haha.

Good work!

Comment

delete this, double post :S
                    Last edited by Don Piano; 04-04-2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by curse420 View Post
                      Hi Dark Biohazard,

I don't mean to be such a tease, but it's possible to trigger this on the released build ( and your modifications of it). The trick is to go to the absolute right, and target one of the "boxes" (Place holder flame? it's treated as an enemy at any rate), grab a weapon, keep shooting at it. Then the cut-scene may trigger. The way you did it is way easier though. haha.

Good work!
                      i can't do it. I wasted about 70 shotgun shells on the "fire" but nothing happened (apart from the shadows flickering when being shot) tried at the bottom end of the screen and the top

Comment

You have to hit the rightmost fire/shadow. You'll know you're doing it right when the shadow flickers when you shoot at it. For a fast way to do it, use the knife and toggle off frame limitting (google it) while stabbing. You have to stab forward (and not downwards) to make the hits connects.
                        Last edited by biohazard_star; 04-04-2013, 12:44 PM.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

Probably placeholder code for eventually enabling the Fire Extinguisher for this event.

This is not a hack, and I've posted it elsewhere, but here's another extra cutscene most folks don't know about.

When you fight Birkin in the Warehouse in Elza's game, lure him all the way around to the door. Make sure he's in camera range when you finally put him down. That way, when you go for the door to leave, you can see poor Birkin get up and try to climb up the stack of crates for his later encounter with Leon. He can't do it because of the Air Jesus bug, but at least you can see him run in place for a few seconds. -_^
                          Last edited by RMandel; 04-05-2013, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the help Mikhail! I really apreciate it!
                            No problem, further analysis of the PSX.EXE shows that it has a table of filesizes and LBA in little endian hexadecimal I've more or less mapped the whole disc now so I can rebuild it from scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                              No problem, further analysis of the PSX.EXE shows that it has a table of filesizes and LBA in little endian hexadecimal I've more or less mapped the whole disc now so I can rebuild it from scratch.
                              Really? amazing man!!! I will wait for it! a big thanks for all you work and help!!!

Comment

Just to let you know, bio, I was able to also "play" that first Leon/Ada cutscene at the Burning Van by following your directions. It took me about ten minutes of constant knifing at close to 1000 fps before it played - and then it lasted all of two seconds! I was also able to do it by using the pipe instead of the knife, although it took the same amount of time. I'll be glad when that gets fixed in the next release - what a pain to trigger!

Comment

Working...
                                X