No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I think I might have messed up the instructions a bit. I tried doing it again and it seems like you have to target the shadow before the last on the right. Took me all but 10 seconds to get the scene to play. So sorry for wasting 10 minutes of your time.

As for whether it's "placeholder" code or not, a while back D.Birkin posted a picture of a partial coding table for the weapons in the game, and the Fire Extinguisher is included in it. So maybe, just maybe, the fires have hit points coded since the fire extinguisher is supposed to be an equippable key item (technically a weapon).
    Last edited by biohazard_star; 04-07-2013, 11:36 AM.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

Naahhh, it wasn't a waste. Kinda like the 20 minutes or so I spent in the 1F Lobby seeing just how many zombies had been staged outside for the break-in. I think I killed about 100-120 or so before they finally stopped coming - but I did lose count at least once, and had to guess at the rest. Something you wouldn't be able to do without adding extra ammo via the Debug Menu, of course ....

My experience with the Burning Van only confirms what you posited earlier. I was thinking along the same lines, too - hit point values for fire objects and such - and it was D.Birkin's earlier comments about the damage table for the pipe that prompted me to try it out on the fire. I suspect the other weapons would work, too, provided we could find a code or something to enable infinite ammo - but the only "infinite ammo" weapons we have are the knife and pipe (heh-heh).

I've since replayed it and did a save state right about before when the cutscene is supposed to happen. I can now call it up any time I want and beat/knife the hell out of the fire for a few seconds before it plays - so that's that.

Someone ought to take my data and yours and calculate how much "damage" you've got to do to the fire to trigger that cutscene. It might be cool to see just how ridiculously high that value might be.
      Last edited by RMandel; 04-08-2013, 02:32 AM.
      Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
      Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

Well, I'm work a lot in the build! all the doors from RPD are right now connected correctly!

Here I will show you more of my fix/add things:

And also, how all you know, most of the BOILER ROOM "cameras cut" are broken/unfinish, so I fix it right now and also I add zombies to the same, for more fun!

Here a video of the BOILER ROOM fixed:

New PATCH soon!

Comment

Awesome! Any idea when the patch will be uploaded? =D

Comment

Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
            Awesome! Any idea when the patch will be uploaded? =D
            Well, I not know yet, I'm do a lot of work, only I can say: soon. ;)

Comment

Great work! Looking forward to the patch.
              Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
              Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                Really? amazing man!!! I will wait for it! a big thanks for all you work and help!!!
                Here's a start on a pattern colouring scheme for the PSX.EXE should help, if you align it as 8byte column per row it should make it easier to read.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Mikhail; 04-09-2013, 11:18 AM.

Comment

why is all room gotta be zombie? i always hear people say new resident evil always too much shoot and yet these fan mods always become bullet time.

Comment

Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                    why is all room gotta be zombie? i always hear people say new resident evil always too much shoot and yet these fan mods always become bullet time.
                    probably because that's all he can do so far with hex editing?

Comment

oh. ok.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a bit of Zombie Huntin'

Great work DB as always!

Comment

Can't wait for a new patch!! I've played the hell out of the 1.5 release but being able to play it and have all the doors linked up properly is awesome, won't have to mess about with debug menu's then

I also like how you've put some text in there when examining. Please release this soon! Give us another reason to go through the released build yet again!!
                          4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                            Great work! Looking forward to the patch.
                            Thanks you!

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                            Here's a start on a pattern colouring scheme for the PSX.EXE should help, if you align it as 8byte column per row it should make it easier to read.
                            Thanks Mikhail! I will see it now! I can't wait to see more of findings! Keep up the great work man!

Well, maybe because there is a lot of empty rooms? with nothing to do? it seems very boring to me, so I decide to add it.

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            probably because that's all he can do so far with hex editing?
                            Haha, I'm not a expert, but I know do more than that.

Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                            Great work DB as always!
                            Thanks you!

Originally posted by Aydan View Post
                            Can't wait for a new patch!! I've played the hell out of the 1.5 release but being able to play it and have all the doors linked up properly is awesome, won't have to mess about with debug menu's then

I also like how you've put some text in there when examining. Please release this soon! Give us another reason to go through the released build yet again!!
                            I will try to release it as soon as possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I find a complete dialogue (texts) that Team I.G.A.S already made for the Roy cutscene in MIRROR ROOM, but missing all the script for it, so I decide to make the script to do a reconstruction of the Roy cutscene, I hope you like it!

Comment

Amazing work!

Please release this patch soon All this teasing is not fair!
                              4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                                Well, maybe because there is a lot of empty rooms? with nothing to do? it seems very boring to me, so I decide to add it.
                                ever hear old saying less is more? but on idea of populate room with things! why not do more interesting than zombies all over? capcom do many interesting thing with the features of the engine in playstation games and we are utilize such features too. even adding new ones for things unfinished game not handle proper yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X