Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Trailers for Resident Evil 3DS Titles Incoming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Trailers for Resident Evil 3DS Titles Incoming?

Nintendo is going to have a "Nintendo World 2011 3DS demo event" about a week and a half from now in Japan. Resident Evil Revelations will be one of the playable demos at the event.

Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D will not be playable despite being closer to being completion than Revelations. Both Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D and Resident Evil Revelations will also be shown off in video form at the event.

AndriaSang

Nintendo will also be hosting stage programs at the event. These will be broadcast live at the Nintendo home page. One of the programs will feature both Resident Evil titles for the 3DS.

*UPDATE*
    Capcom have just announced that they will be giving away some special promotional cards to those who attend their stage program.

AndriaSang
    *END UPDATE*
    Last edited by xfactor; 01-06-2011, 07:12 AM.

looking forward to Revelations trailer
    Spoiler:

Comment

Finally!! Can't wait for revelations

Comment

Great news, finally.

Comment

I posted this in the RE section b4

Comment

I hope there will be a new trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Stalker View Post
              I hope there will be a new trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations.
              They already stated that there will be

Comment

There will be videos for the RE titles. Whether they have been new or not is another matter.

I think there's a big chance we will see a trailer for Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D because it is pretty close to completion. A gameplay trailer at least.

Comment

Looking forward to these other 3DS titles at the event:

•Hideo Kojima’s Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D “The Naked Sample”

•Street Fighter IV 3D Edition

•The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

•Riiiiiiiiiiiiidge Raaaaaaaaaaaaaacer 3D (I kid)
                  Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                  sigpic

Comment

I can't wait. I hope we get some new information on these titles.

Comment

The name of the stage event, Capcom revealed today, is "Nintendo 3DS Software Introduction Presentation: Nintendo 3DS x Resident Evil Special Stage." The stage will be held at 15:00 on Sunday. Nintendo will be holding a live web cast of the event for those who can't attend. (See this schedule on the day of the stage for a link.)
                      Via andriasang
                      sigpic

Comment

^ Wait, You mean We won't just see Some random Demo gameplay but possible New information and release date?

Can't wait !

Comment

I'm afraid that I don't share the enthusiasm for the 3DS.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

^ Same here mate.

Comment

Judging by the list of releases for the 3DS, it looks to be a platform for developers to rehash older games with a bit of 3D thrown in. I am very interested in both Revelations and Mercenaries 3D, but I don't really buy in to the whole 3D fad that's going on. Seems like nothing more than a quick cash grab in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X