Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Oh my God, I just finished RE1 for the first time since I was a kid...
      I now understand...
      JESUS, you could eat nachos off the text towards the end of the game ome of the music too...
      I understand now why, if things were going to end up like this, why they'd have pulled the plug...
      OMG, it's more of a comedy than anything else, loooooooool
      "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonardos5 View Post
        Oh my God, I just finished RE1 for the first time since I was a kid...
        I now understand...
        JESUS, you could eat nachos off the text towards the end of the game ome of the music too...
        I understand now why, if things were going to end up like this, why they'd have pulled the plug...
        OMG, it's more of a comedy than anything else, loooooooool
        Last edited by doriantoki; 02-12-2013, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
          Reminds me of a five year old who got a hold of a Yamaha DX7.

Comment

• Directors Cut's music sin't bad. I like it a lot actually as I had Directors Cut before the normal RE1.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              Directors Cut's music sin't bad. I like it a lot actually as I had Directors Cut before the normal RE1.
              I mean... on the flip-side, it could be a brilliant avant-garde 20th century atonal composition, way ahead of its time in the video game realm!

Comment

• The team could probably use some of BIODC's music. It has that BIO1 sound, like 1.5 did, so using another games music should be fine.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                  Hell, he should adopt me so I can use the funds to become a real life Darkwing Duck. (anyone who gets that reference gets mad childhood props)
                  I am the Terror that Faps in the night

Edit: oh god that basement music. I remember my first reaction while playing in the basement. "what the hell is wrong with the music, it sounds like a zombie composed it".
                  Last edited by Tewi; 02-13-2013, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tewi View Post
                    I remember my first reaction while playing in the basement. "what the hell is wrong with the music, it sounds like a zombie composed it".
                    QUOTE.
                    I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                      This one sounds like they took a bunch of moles and let them fight on a keyboard. The result of said fight was used as the actual OST.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Sorry for interrupt this RE1 Director`s cut music discussion, but there is a new comment from Bzork, nothing revealing, but something is better than nothing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	402473
                        Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 02-13-2013, 10:45 AM.
                        The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• LOL ZOMG DAT JIBBLED VALENTINE!!!!111!!11oneshift11!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                            Directors Cut's music sin't bad. I like it a lot actually as I had Directors Cut before the normal RE1.
                            I never had DC before the original release but i enjoy both games music. The DC music is not bad at all..... My favorite had to be the kitche music, hearing that for the first time as a kid was something else....

Last edited by Guest; 02-13-2013, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                              Sorry for interrupt this RE1 Director`s cut music discussion, but there is a new comment from Bzork, nothing revealing, but something is better than nothing.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8167[/ATTACH]
                              well at least we know he didn't lose his surreal sense of humor.

anyway, new video tomorrow ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                                Sorry for interrupt this RE1 Director`s cut music discussion, but there is a new comment from Bzork, nothing revealing, but something is better than nothing.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8167[/ATTACH]
                                Oh great this means that Jill is going to be patched into 1.5s plot now,I will absolutely love it !
                                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X