Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
    Got any more mysterious screenshots or info? :3
    Mystery is no more if mystery is solved. Patient ones will see~

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    Maybe the teams getting closer to the end of their development.
    Programmer here, not slave. Capcom had many people and it took them about a year for new BIO chapters. Please wait~
    Last edited by D.Birkin; 03-21-2013, 09:33 AM.
    “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
      Mystery is no more if mystery is solved. Patient ones will see~

Programmer here, not slave. Capcom had many people and it took them about a year for new BIO chapters. Please wait~
      I have a feeling Bzork is waiting for the team to pull together lots of interesting new things so he has something great to show off in the next video update

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
        I have a feeling Bzork is waiting for the team to pull together lots of interesting new things so he has something great to show off in the next video update
        I've subbed him on youtube, so I'll let you guys know the moment a new video comes up

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
          Wesker's Report details what happened, and is the original explanation, as such should be considered canon...not UC and DC, as all future games (apart from UC and DC) were based upon Wesker's Report
          Alright, since all games were based on Wesker's Report. Sherry never got infected in the B scenario, she never got into the government's custody and never got trained to appear in RE6........Oh wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
            Alright, since all games were based on Wesker's Report. Sherry never got infected in the B scenario, she never got into the government's custody and never got trained to appear in RE6........Oh wait...
            Personally I don't consider that crock of **** to be a resident evil game, RE5 however, is...Wesker was trying to get hold of the Tyrant's combat data for what was later revealed to be Tricell. UC and DC are retellings of the original story to fit Capcom's plans to continually milk the series, the original story arc had run dry...(thankfully, but they just didn't take the hint)
            Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-21-2013, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Wesker's Report itself, the text form, is 100% canon.

The video is not. It was not handled by the writer, which is why there are some apparent discrepancies.

Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
              Personally I don't consider that crock of **** to be a resident evil game, RE5 however, is...Wesker was trying to get hold of the Tyrant's combat data for what was later revealed to be Tricell. UC and DC are retellings of the original story to fit Capcom's plans to continually milk the series, the original story arc had run dry...(thankfully, but they just didn't take the hint)
              He wasn't trying to get it for TRICELL.

The retellings in UC were "historic summaries" in order to give players new to the series (introduced with BH4) the gist of the storyline. DC continued that but with emphasis on certain aspects, and to clarify the motivations of certain characters.
              Last edited by News Bot; 03-21-2013, 09:58 AM.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• What are going to be some of the most difficult challenges for the team? I imagine creating their own AI would require some reigerous testing, I imagine particle effects would give them some difficulty as well for instance recreating the flood in the flood corridor. Scripting is a long and tedious process but it's not overly difficult to do if you have some basic knowledge and have tools to help you string it all together, so while it's going to take a long time for them to piece the main game together I don't necessarily think it will be all that difficult to do for the person/s who are doing that particular work. When it comes to the crunch, what are going to be the toughest challenges of this project?
                Last edited by Guest; 03-21-2013, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                  What are going to be some of the most difficult challenges for the team? I imagine creating their own AI would require some reigerous testing, I imagine particle effects would give them some difficulty as well for instance recreating the flood in the flood corridor. Scripting is a long and tedious process but it's not overly difficult to do if you have some basic knowledge and have tools to help you string it all together, so while it's going to take a long time for them to piece the main game together I don't necessarily think it will be all that difficult to do for the person/s who are doing that particular work. When it comes to the crunch, what are going to be the toughest challenges of this project?
                  Piecing together an unfinished story into something that they are happy with, I would imagine

Also, does anyone know where I could find the text form of Wesker's Report?

Comment

• We could just say the whole thing is a tough challenge, but I mean specifically on a technical stand point, from our capabilities as a community and limitations of fan PSX development.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                      Also, does anyone know where I could find the text form of Wesker's Report?

Both the original 5th Anniversary edition and the 2003 edited edition are here with a superior translation.

Comment

• I'd imagine texturing and programming the missing bosses such as Birkins later forms and the Alligator will be very challenging!

Comment

• Boys after resident evil 1.5 there would have been another followed with jill or chris i also would have been the end of the series king ? As there seems to be my hypothesis on the scenario of leon?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                            Boys after resident evil 1.5 there would have been another followed with jill or chris i also would have been the end of the series king ? As there seems to be my hypothesis on the scenario of leon?
                            Mikami claimed the story was too conclusive which makes the theory of Linda or Annette burning down the lab to destroy the rest of Umbrellas research make sense. At most it would have allowed for one more sequel I hear and there was also talk of Wesker's presence being in 1.5 but that idea might have been scrapped.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                              Wesker's Report itself, the text form, is 100% canon.

The video is not. It was not handled by the writer, which is why there are some apparent discrepancies.
                              Alright, I checked the text form on your website, and I still see it's not really 100% canon.
                              For example: HUNK did not catch the G when Leon threw it away, he already had it to begin with.

Comment

Alright, I checked the text form on your website, and I still see it's not really 100% canon.
                                For example: HUNK did not catch the G when Leon threw it away, he already had it to begin with.
                                He didn't. He recovered the one Leon threw away.

BH2 is a mixture of all four scenarios. The reason Ada doesn't have the G sample (which she took from Sherry's pendant in Leon B) in UC is because Leon took it from her apparently dead body and later threw it away, seen in Leon A.

Wesker's Report is basically a "clarification" on the events of BH2.
                                Last edited by News Bot; 03-21-2013, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X