Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
    Oooh that was scathing. Just face it, the Wesker Report is 100% canon, and no amount of belittling other people with ageism is going to make that any less true.
    It's not actuallly about Wesker's Report I was talking about there. But the post of the kiddo saying I'm making assumptions with "he doesn't state if that was the anti-Umbrella organization", even though, 1 post before that, he mentions the same organization being the one Leon quoted in RE4's intro, the one that gave him special training for protecting the president's family.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
      The final line from both versions contradicts everything after RE4:

After that, Claire went to Europe alone to look for her brother Chris, and Leon joined an underground anti-Umbrella organization.
      And, Sherry is in our hands now.
      Yes, Leon joined the Anti-Umbrella Pursuit and Investigation Team. It is the "secret military agency" mentioned in BH4 and DC, and the one mentioned in Wesker's Report.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Is this thread about 1.5 or wesker's report?

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
          It's not actuallly about Wesker's Report I was talking about there. But the post of the kiddo saying I'm making assumptions with "he doesn't state if that was the anti-Umbrella organization", even though, 1 post before that, he mentions the same organization being the one Leon quoted in RE4's intro, the one that gave him special training for protecting the president's family.
          No...I never said that was the same organization, infact I was trying to tell you otherwise...captain ageist assumption strikes again, this debate bores me, and I have no wish to be part of the drama that goes on around here...nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            Yes, Leon joined the Anti-Umbrella Pursuit and Investigation Team. It is the "secret military agency" mentioned in BH4 and DC, and the one mentioned in Wesker's Report.
            OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
              Is this thread about 1.5 or wesker's report?
              I think this thread is actually about pointless bitching and bickering. xD But you're right, let's swing the discussion back around towards the thread's namesake.
              sigpic

Comment

• My hypothesis of the beginning of the scenario of leon : THE helicopter while he was on the roof,a citizen infected inside the helicopter attacks the pilot by sending the aircraft stalled and crashing to the ground causing an explosion, Marvin asks leon to separate for looking for another way out, as there seems to be this my hypothesis ?

The history of the 1.5 is much more realistic for resident evil 2, I am grateful to know you.

Comment

• This is why we need a reboot.....the story is sucha unfixable mess I mean my god just look at what Zero did

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                    This is why we need a reboot.....the story is sucha unfixable mess I mean my god just look at what Zero did
                    Nothing wrong with it and BH0 did nothing.

Comment

• Resident Evil 7 will be the end of the saga and the beginning of a reboot.

Comment

• zero was a great game there was nothing wrong with it except the opera singing leech thing. Dr Marcus should of just used a special sound emitter to control the leeches , this isn't parasite eve 1 lol (great game love you aya ) lol.

Comment

• I like Zero a lot as a game but I just don't feel like it somewhat ruins continuity I mean when Rebecca goes into the mansion she's scared shitless and runs away from a hunter pissing herself despite her taking on Hunters by herself in the Kennel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                            I like Zero a lot as a game but I just don't feel like it somewhat ruins continuity I mean when Rebecca goes into the mansion she's scared shitless and runs away from a hunter pissing herself despite her taking on Hunters by herself in the Kennel.
                            She's scared because she isn't armed at the time and is in a confined space backed against a locked door. Most people would piss their pants.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                              She's scared because she isn't armed at the time and is in a confined space backed against a locked door. Most people would piss their pants.
                              but....didn't Chris say "Rebecca you okay with a gun?" also WHAT BOUT HER MAD INVENTORY SHE HAD IN ZERO? Damn bishes in their habits of losing stuff gosh.

Comment

• There's so much to talk about RE0 in this topic, thank God we didn't spend too much time on Wesker's report. Let's talk about the mutated Bat boss.

Comment

Working...
                                X