Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    but....didn't Chris say "Rebecca you okay with a gun?" also WHAT BOUT HER MAD INVENTORY SHE HAD IN ZERO? Damn bishes in their habits of losing stuff gosh.
    Why does Leon always use the Silver Ghost in BH4 despite having an arsenal in an attache case?
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      Why does Leon always use the Silver Ghost in BH4 despite having an arsenal in an attache case?
      Because he's hardcore, I wonder where he stores the attache case when he's not in the menu screen

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        because fuck logic plus cutscene leon can aim better

Comment

• This is such a pointless argument. Why don't we get back to the topic at hand, 1.5.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
            This is such a pointless argument. Why don't we get back to the topic at hand, 1.5.
            There's no argument here, you missed that by several hours lol, but yes we should
            If they scrapped 1.5 a month before release, wouldn't the game have to be...nearly complete (I know we have the 40%)
            Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-21-2013, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• I would like to believe it's nearly complete but we will never know. Not unless the 80% build lands in our hands eventually.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

my god just look at what Zero did
                Zero is da best RE evah. look at the polished remake environment, awesome menu and real time zapping system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  I would like to believe it's nearly complete but we will never know. Not unless the 80% build lands in our hands eventually.
                  Kamiya will just rage one day and say FINE HERE'S YOUR PIECE OF SHIT GAME THAT YOU WANTED NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND DON'T COMPLAIN WHEN IT ACTUALLY SUCKS!

Comment

Kamiya will just rage one day and say FINE HERE'S YOUR PIECE OF SHIT GAME THAT YOU WANTED NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND DON'T COMPLAIN WHEN IT ACTUALLY SUCKS!
                    Tempted to tweet him daily lol, I reckon the fan restoration will be better though, afterall, you can't make it good if you're not happy with the work so far, Team IGAS have a distinct advantage over Capcom there
                    Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-21-2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                      Because he's hardcore, I wonder where he stores the attache case when he's not in the menu screen
                      I always assumed the attache case doesn't exist and is just a gameplay mechanic. Canonically, Leon only ever had his handgun for the whole mission. Considering the characters in game canonically never take a hit from the enemies, rendering all the herbs and first aid sprays they find non-canon, perhaps the arsenals of weapons and tons of ammo they find are similarly just for gameplay -- ie. Rebecca wanders into the mansion without all that stuff because canonically she never picked it up

EDIT:
                      Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                      This outline of the story doesn't make it sound as shitty as Kamiya and Newsbot claim it is. Then again maybe we are all WAY off and it sounds like a 6 year old wrote it
                      It's probably not even the correct outline or, if it is, it's probably still very arbitrary and minimal in the game, but I personally always felt that Sherry would live no matter what Elza does (because I doubt the devs would have allowed a child to die) and so, it probably makes similar sense that Ada always dies, because otherwise Leon would have at least two more possible endings than Elza and that's unbalanced.
                      Last edited by Gaia Revane; 03-21-2013, 07:43 PM.
                      Obligatory signature ad for things I've made:

You can find out more at my website or Facebook

Comment

Tempted to tweet him daily lol, I reckon the fan restoration will be better though, afterall, you can't make it good if you're not happy with the work so far, Team IGAS have a distinct advantage over Capcom there
                        Hence why I said on another topic watch when the I.G.A.S. build finally comes out Capcom releases the 80% build and it turns out the 80% one sucks and the I.G.A.S. restoration is really good

Comment

• Based on what we've seen of the 80% build, it seems quite similar to Beta 2 of retail. Most of the game is there, but it's still quite buggy and a lot of things are missing, including some enemy AI, certain cutscenes etc (and the build we have now would be a perfect analogue to RE1's alphas). Since the Team are intending to fill in ALL the gaps from scratch with their restoration though, I'd imagine it would seem more complete and cohesive than the 80% build, simply because it wouldn't have all of the incomplete backgrounds and programming that we've seen in Beta 2.
                          Obligatory signature ad for things I've made:

You can find out more at my website or Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaia Revane View Post
                            Based on what we've seen of the 80% build, it seems quite similar to Beta 2 of retail. Most of the game is there, but it's still quite buggy and a lot of things are missing, including some enemy AI, certain cutscenes etc (and the build we have now would be a perfect analogue to RE1's alphas). Since the Team are intending to fill in ALL the gaps from scratch with their restoration though, I'd imagine it would seem more complete and cohesive than the 80% build, simply because it wouldn't have all of the incomplete backgrounds and programming that we've seen in Beta 2.
                            Bzork said the final build wouldn't be a bunch of guesswork which makes me think the team knows a lot more then they're letting us on to.

Comment

Bzork said the final build wouldn't be a bunch of guesswork which makes me think the team knows a lot more then they're letting us on to.
                              I have my own theories about who they might be, and where they got that build from, but thats a story for another day...suffice it to say, I believe in them

Comment

I have my own theories about who they might be, and where they got that build from, but thats a story for another day...suffice it to say, I believe in them
                                ALIENS!

Comment

Working...
                                X