Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fell in love with these backgrounds. The day we can put our hands in the finished game it will be one of my happiest days ever
    ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• So in the video he announces that the Alligator boss is blind and plays out kind of like Yawn from RE1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
        So in the video he announces that the Alligator boss is blind and plays out kind of like Yawn from RE1.
        Ah that's interesting, it kind of makes sense I guess having a large slithering enemy functioning similar to Yawn, much easier to copy and paste than to completely reimagine AI.

Comment

• Not to bring up the accuracy to the original argument again, but were Hunters (AKA Ticks) even a thing in 1.5? I get that there's things we may not know and the whole "it was too similar to RE1" explanation, but was that really because of the enemies in the game and the supposed behavior of the alligator?

Also, do both characters fight the alligator? Because I have a feeling the alligator was more like something you had to throw/shoot grenades in its mouth or something. Not just blast away at it like Yawn from RE1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flak Master View Post
            Not to bring up the accuracy to the original argument again, but were Hunters (AKA Ticks) even a thing in 1.5? I get that there's things we may not know and the whole "it was too similar to RE1" explanation, but was that really because of the enemies in the game and the supposed behavior of the alligator?

Also, do both characters fight the alligator? Because I have a feeling the alligator was more like something you had to throw/shoot grenades in its mouth or something. Not just blast away at it like Yawn from RE1.
            It appears Gemini is making attempts to port everything from 1.5 over to Squeeze Bomb, including older (RE1) and newer (RE2) stuff, to make it as compatible and easy to work with as possible. In one of his streams he commented that RE1 stuff was particularly more difficult to work with, so whatever it is he's working on at the minute he values learning the nature of every aspect of it and how he gets it working with his engine. This may stem to him working on Yawn and making sure that RE1, RE1.5 and RE2 stuff is all compatible, as if the Aligator functions like Yawn then having experience and knowledge with RE1 material might be helpful to getting the Aligator working as genuinely as possible. For instance the other night he was working on the Chimera, so there's definitely some value to him making sure RE1 stuff works.

Comment

• There's a stream happening now. Where are all you guys? This thread is ancient.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                There's a stream happening now. Where are all you guys? This thread is ancient.
                Sat here with an electrician sticking his prod in all my sockets lol. Gonna jump on soon.

Comment

• Unexpectedly hilarious

Comment

• Considering the heavy flow of devstreams and the fact Gemeni even put the Complete Disc video on his youtube I'd say 1.5 restoration development has really picked up!

Comment

• I'm really hoping we'd see something getting released this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                        Considering the heavy flow of devstreams and the fact Gemeni even put the Complete Disc video on his youtube I'd say 1.5 restoration development has really picked up!
                        I suggest everyone goes and watches his streams, I'm not going to reveal other people's work, but perhaps that hint might encourage you to go there and watch them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                          Has anyone ever noticed two unused tracks (afaik) they used in the making of video of the Biohazard Real-Life Commercials directed by Romero?
                          The video I'm referring to is the following:

The first track starts at 2:54 and seems to be an extended version of the track used when Claire and Leon reunite at the S.T.A.R.S.-Office.

The released version:
                          The soundtrack where Leon and Claire meet up in the RPD.Copyrighted by Capcom.

Also, in this Making-of-vid at 3:36 they're actually using the track of the first Birkin encounter we found in the 40% Version of the Resi 1.5 Vanilla Build. This track was never used in any other build. It's kinda strange that after all these years we always had an original 1.5 track under our noses and simply just didn't know it.

For comparison purposes - this is the track that was extracted from the 40% 1.5 vanilla build:
                          The incomplete version of the 3rd Birkin theme,found in the 40% build of 1.5.Special thanks go to Mikhail from THIA for finding the music offsets in the exe ...

This track was later replaced in development (80%-Version, Biohazard Complete Disc-Version and BIO2 Beta 2-Version) with the following:
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJgNrFI2E6Y

There are some extended tracks, I heard most of it... And the End Credits it could be an alternate Madness Under the Mask track, It doesn't sound like the Retail one.

Comment

• Donated $10 to the stream to encourage the hard work keeps up! Also apparantly Mr. X has been implemented into the game but will only be in an Arrange mode which will also have Ticks and other monsters from other RE games implemented into it.

Comment

• I urge everyone who can donate to do so. It helps keep the project on track.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                                I urge everyone who can donate to do so. It helps keep the project on track.
                                I think you are a bit confused bro. These donations are not related with the restoration project. Just for personal stuff like a new HDD. He said that in one of the first streamings and you can read it in the donations page.
                                ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

Working...
                                X