• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks terrible compared to original..

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post

Looks terrible compared to original..
      Sadly, I agree.

To say I'm disappointed after waiting twenty years for a sequel to one of my all-time favorite films is an understatement. It looks like they're were trying way too hard to top the original and missed the mark completely; something that happens often in sequels--especially comedies. I really could have used a good laugh :/

I'll go see it regardless with fingers crossed.
      Last edited by REmaster; 06-11-2014, 10:49 PM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Let's all be honest... it could be bad, but it will never, ever be as bad as Dumb and Dumberer. *huuuurk*

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
          Let's all be honest... it could be bad, but it will never, ever be as bad as Dumb and Dumberer. *huuuurk*
          Exactly! Even if the movie itself is bad, at least here Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels can try to bring SOME light to the table. Sometimes actors can save a horribly written role, or improve on it at least.

As for me, I join the book readers of Game of Thrones that are upset at Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
            As for me, I join the book readers of Game of Thrones that are upset at Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            Last edited by REmaster; 06-17-2014, 02:10 AM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
              Spoiler:
              You're right, about all of this tbh.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
              X