This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Resident Evil Collection

Spent thousands of dollars on your collection? Want to show it off? Post your collection pictures here! Please use the forums attach feature so we can minimize scrolling through tons of pictures. Lists are also recommended, but not required You can also give a list of your most expensive and or cherished items!

So lets see those pictures!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-24-2007, 04:52 PM.

I took a photo of my stuff about a year ago, and got in a Swedish Gaming magazine for the collection through a friend who asked if I wanted to be in it ;) I'll try and get a new picture but that will probably not happen for a while, Its all stored away and I have no room to place it all out like I did in this photo.

Most expensive items:

1) Gameboy Color Game
    2) Gun Survivor 2 Arcade Cabinet
    3) Unreleased Black Biohazard Chainsaw Controller
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-24-2007, 04:51 PM.

Comment

*updated* March 15th, 2013

Resident Evil - PDF Charts - $11,141.64
      Dream Theater $ 441.41
      Nine Inch Nails $2,306.53
      Star Wars $1,659.92
      (?) $-,---

Accumulation: $15,549.50

Top 5 Expenses
      1. [$499.99]*Resident Evil & Resident Evil 2 - Duo Limited Edition 35mm Film Cell #004/ 100
      2. [$499.99]*Resident Evil 2 Apocalypse Limited Edition 35mm Film Cell #025/ 200
      3. [$499.99]*Resident Evil Limited Edition 35mm Film Cell #020/ 200
      4. [$399.99]*Biohazard Black Chainsaw Controller [PlayStation 2] [#00,012 of 25,000]
      5. [$399.99] Xbox 360 Elite Limited Edition
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 03-15-2013, 11:24 PM.
      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Holy shit Dot, I knew you had a lot of stuff but man... _thats_ a lot of stuff. Do you have a list of everything thats in that picture?

The only other person who has such a wide collection I've ever seen is CVXFreak, and I haven't seen his "collection" including books and extras - just his games, of which he has almost every public release from all three countries at this stage. If he's around he'll see this topic and post his most recent pics.

I'd take a photo of mine, but it's just the games and not much else. Pales in comparison. Capcom can look at these images and just go *ka-ching* LOL
        Last edited by Rombie; 08-24-2007, 04:22 PM.

Comment

while I was doing some laundry, I figured, why the hell not and take pics of my RE collection Enjoy

G36c silenced just like the ones in the resident evil movie...

this is just a little bit of my collection, I wish i had the one resident evil comic book, the first orginal one that came out by wildstorm comics..but I was able to salvage the 5 original Jim Lee comics which is probably part of my most valuable collection of my re stuff and my pistol
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Stars_g36; 08-24-2007, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
            Holy shit Dot, I knew you had a lot of stuff but man... _thats_ a lot of stuff. Do you have a list of everything thats in that picture?

The only other person who has such a wide collection I've ever seen is CVXFreak, and I haven't seen his "collection" including books and extras - just his games, of which he has almost every public release from all three countries at this stage. If he's around he'll see this topic and post his most recent pics.

I'd take a photo of mine, but it's just the games and not much else. Pales in comparison. Capcom can look at these images and just go *ka-ching* LOL
            I'm trying to get a detailed list of all the game releases for CVX, he and I have been talking back and forth about various oddball releases and trying to help each other find them

I don't have a list anymore, the last one I did was a year or so old and pretty out-dated. When this picture was taken it was before I sold a lot of "useless" items. I really just go after prototypes and such now. With the kind of money they pull in it doesnt leave much for retail stuff. But I'm mainly interested in print, game, and video based media now.

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
            Pics
            Hey, can you put those as attachments using the forum software? Its a pain to scroll through them all. Nice stuff though!!
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-24-2007, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Fixed and added some airsoft pics to add to my Resident Evil Style
              Last edited by Stars_g36; 08-24-2007, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Nice, thanks ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  Nice, thanks ;)
                  Thanks for putting in the scroll for me. i don't know how to do that on here.
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

The collections here are astounding

In comparison, I wouldn't even call mine a collection, Its just all the games i could get my hands on, but being in a dead end job with no spare cash doesn't help either with the purchasing of collectibles.

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                      Thanks for putting in the scroll for me. i don't know how to do that on here.
                      You can use the little # symbol when replying to a topic its the "CODE" tags.

Originally posted by TheJackal118 View Post
                      The collections here are astounding

In comparison, I wouldn't even call mine a collection, Its just all the games i could get my hands on, but being in a dead end job with no spare cash doesn't help either with the purchasing of collectibles.
                      No collection is too small! We all started somewhere!
                      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-25-2007, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        No collection is too small! We all started somewhere!
                        that seriously makes me feel 10x better. i have the games i could my hands on, one single figure, and some of the "novels". but i love RE stuff...no matter what

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                          Code:
                          *updated* August 25th, 2007 
                          Pictures on [COLOR="Red"]Myspace[/COLOR] for "[COLOR="Red"]Individual Photos[/COLOR]", "[COLOR="Lime"]Group[/COLOR]" photos below.

[B][U][COLOR=green]Coming On Arrival[/COLOR][/U][/B]
                          [COLOR=red]Biohazard Black Chainsaw[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=red]Palisades Series 1: Leon S. Kennedy[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=red]PlayStation Resident Evil: Suvivor [Sealed][/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=red]PlayStation Resident Evil 3: Nemesis [Black Label [Sealed] [Single Disc][/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=red]Gamecube Resident Evil BradyGames Official Strategy Guide [/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=red]Gamecube Resident Evil Zero Brady Games Official Strategy Guide[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=red]Toybiz Series 2: Leon Kennedy/ Licker[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=red]Toybiz Series 2: Claire Redfield/ Zombie[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=red]Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Shirt (Unopened)[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=red]Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 Coffin Shirt (Unopened)[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=red]Resident Evil 3 Game Pro Magazine Issue 134 [/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=red]Resident Evil 3 Expert Gamer December 1999 [/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=red]Resident Evil Zombie and Gun Sticker[/COLOR]

My RE Memorabilia - [URL="http://www.myspace.com/whenloveandhatecollide"]www.myspace.com/whenloveandhatecollide[/URL] - [B][COLOR=orange]$3,280[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"] I don't have anything of imports[/COLOR] unless it has a [COLOR="Cyan"]*[/COLOR] next to it

Games
                          PlayStation Resident Evil Longbox [Sealed]
                          PlayStation Resident Evil: Director's Cut - Resident Evil 2 Demo
                          PlayStation Resident Evil 2 [Black Label] [Sealed]
                          PlayStation Resident Evil 3: Nemesis - Dino Crisis Demo [Sealed]
                          N64 Resident Evil 2
                          Sega Dreamcast Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
                          Sega Dreamcast Resident Evil CODE: Veronica
                          PlayStation 2 Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X - Devil May Cry Demo [5th Anniversary Edition] 
                          PlayStation 2 Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X - Devil May Cry Demo [5th Anniversary Edition] [Sealed]
                          PlayStation 2 Resident Evil Dead Aim
                          PlayStation 2 Resident Evil Dead Aim [Sealed]
                          PlayStation 2 Resident Evil Outbreak [Black Label]
                          Playstation 2 Resident Evil Outbreak [Black Label][Sealed]
                          PlayStation 2 Resident Evil Outbreak File 2 [Sealed]
                          PlayStation 2 Resident Evil 4 [Black Label] [Sealed]
                          PlayStation 2 Resident Evil 4 Premium Edition [Sealed]
                          Gamecube Resident Evil [Black Label]
                          Gamecube Resident Evil Zero [Black Label]
                          Gamecube Resident Evil 2 
                          Gamecube Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
                          Gamecube Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X
                          Gamecube Resident Evil 4 [Black Label]
                          Gamecube Resident Evil 4 [Black Label][Sealed]
                          Gamecube Resident Evil 4 Gamestop Special Edition [Sealed]
                          Gamecube Resident Evil Pure Evil 2-Pack [Sealed]
                          PC Resident Evil 2: Platinum Edition [Sealed]
                          PC Resident Evil 4 [Sealed]
                          Wii Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition [Sealed]

Strategy Guides
                          PlayStation Resident Evil 2 Fanbooks Suvival Guide [Collector's Edition[Protected]
                          PlayStation Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Versus Books Official Perfect Guide [Protected]
                          PlayStation Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Prima's Official Strategy Guide [Holographic Cover][Protected]
                          PlayStation Resident Evil: Survivor Prima's Official Strategy Guide [Sealed][Protected]
                          PlayStation 2 Resident Evil Dead Aim BradyGames Official Strategy Guide [Protected]
                          PlayStation 2 Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 Brady Games Official Strategy Guide [Protected] 
                          PlayStation 2 Resident Evil 4 Brady Games Signature Series Guide [Protected]
                          Gamecube Resident Evil 2/ 3: Nemesis Prima's Official Strategy Guide [Sealed][Protected] 
                          Gamecube Resident Evil 4 Brady Games Signature Series Official Strategy Guide [Protected]
                          Wii Resident Evil 4 Prima Games Official Game Guide [Sealed]

Magazines
                          Gamepro Issue 91/ April 96' [Protected]
                          Gamepro Issue 113/ February 98' [Protected]
                          NextGen Lifecycle 2 Vol. 2. #1 01/00 [Need A Better Condition]
                          Electronic Gaming Monthly September 2002 Issue Number 158 [Protected]
                          PSM Issue 67 January 2003 Volume 7 [Protected]
                          Game Informer March 2004 Issue 131
                          Nintendo Power 2004 Volume 182 [Protected]
                          GMR Issue 25/ February 2005 (Final Issue) [Protected]
                          PSM December 2005. Issue 104 [Protected]
                          Tips & Tricks April 2006 Issue 134 [Protected]
                          Game Informer May 2006 Issue 157 [Back Cover]
                          Nintendo Power July 2007/ Volume 217 [Protected]

Comics 
                          WildStorm: Fire and Ice 1 of 4 [December]
                          WildStorm: Fire and Ice 2 of 4 [February]
                          WildStorm: Fire and Ice 3 of 4 [April]
                          WildStorm: Fire and Ice 4 of 4 [May]
                          WildStorm/ DC Comics: Collection One

Movies Items
                          Resident Evil Special Edition [DVD]
                          Resident Evil Apocalypse [Special Edition]
                          Resident Evil Apocalypse [UMD]
                          Resident Evil [Soundtrack]
                          Resident Evil Apocalypse [Soundtrack]
                          San Diego Comic Con Resident Evil: Extinction Promotional Poster 
                          San Diego Comic Con Resident Evil: Extinction Postcard
                          San Diego Comic Con Resident Evil: Extinction Premiere Props Postcard

Figurines - ALL MY FIGURINES ARE UNOPENED
                          Toybiz Series 1: Chris Redfield/ Cerberus
                          Toybiz Series 1: Jill Valentine/ Webspinner
                          Toybiz Series 1: Zombie/ Forest Speyer
                          Toybiz Series 1: Hunter/ Chimera
                          Toybiz Series 1: Tyrant
                          Toybiz Series 2: William G3/G4
                          Toybiz Platinum Series: HUNK/ Zombie
                          Toybiz Platinum Series: Ada Wong/ Ivy
                          Toybiz Platinum Series: Tyrant/ Mr. X
                          Toybiz Platinum Series: William Birkin/ Sherry
                          Palisades Series 1: Leon S. Kennedy [European Exclusive]
                          Palisades Series 1: Soldier Zombie/ Zombie Dog
                          Palisades Series 1: Soldier Zombie/ Zombie Dog [Wizard World Exclusive]
                          Palisades Series 1: Nemesis
                          Palisades Series 1: Nemesis [EB Exclusive]
                          Palisades Series 1: Nosferatu
                          Palisades Series 2: Claire Redfield
                          Palisades Series 2: Claire Redfield [PBM Express Exclusive]
                          Palisades Series 2: Zombie Cop/ Licker [White Shirt]
                          Palisades Series 2: Zombie Cop/ Licker [Blue Shirt]
                          Palisades Series 2: Mr. X
                          Palisades Series 2: Alexia
                          Palisades Series 3: Wesker/ Hunter
                          Palisades Series 3: G4
                          Palisades Series 3: Tyrant
                          NECA Series 1: Leon S. Kennedy [Shirt]
                          NECA Series 1: Leon S. Kennedy [Coat]
                          NECA Series 1: Ada Wong
                          NECA Series 1: Ada Wong [Misprint]
                          NECA Series 1: Chainsaw Ganado
                          NECA Series 1: Chainsaw Ganado [Blood Splattered][Less Than 500]
                          NECA Series 1: Verdugo
                          NECA Series 2: Los Illuminados Monks [1 of 4]
                          NECA Series 2: Los Illuminados Monks [2 of 4]
                          NECA Series 2: Los Illuminados Monks [3 of 4]
                          NECA Series 2: Los Illuminados Monks [4 of 4]
                          NECA Series 2: Garrador
                          NECA Series 2: Regenerator [Iron Maiden]
                          NECA Series 2: Regenerator [Iron Maiden][Chase Variant]
                          NECA Series 2: Krauser
                          NECA: Leon S. Kennedy [Comic Con Exclusive]
                          NECA 10th Anniversary Series 1: Chris Redfield
                          NECA 10th Anniversary Series 1: Jill Valentine
                          NECA 10th Anniversary Series 1: Jill Valentine [Chase Variant]
                          NECA 10th Anniversary Series 1: Hunk
                          NECA 10th Anniversary Series 1: Zombie/ Cerberus

Miscellaneous Items
                          [COLOR="Cyan"]*[/COLOR]Extremely Limited Edition Biohazard SoundBox [200 Made][COLOR="cyan"]*[/COLOR]
                          Resident Evil 4 Capcom Online Pre-order Collector's Pack Extra Items [Gamecube & PS2]
                          Resident Evil 0: Zero Promotional Display Box
                          Resident Evil Gamecube 6-DVD Case Collector's Tin
                          Resident Evil: Outbreak Gamestop Anti-Virus Survival Kit
                          Nubytech Promotional Chainsaw Key Ring
                          Limited Edition Chainsaw Controller [Gamecube]
                          Limited Edition Chainsaw Controller [PlayStation 2]
                          resident evil The Natives Are Restless... Sticker

Appeal
                          Promotional T-Shirt [XL] [RE2/RE3/REC:V]
                          Resident Evil 4 Limited Edition Gamecube T-Shirt [L]
                          Resident Evil 4 Limited Edition PlayStation 2 T-Shirt [L]
                          S.T.A.R.S. patch
                          Umbrella Corporation patch
                          Umbrella Logo patch
                          Code:
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/Trilogy.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0062.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0033.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0039.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0046.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0017.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0025.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0054.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0056.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0001_00.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0009.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0007.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0006.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0004.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0002_00.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0005.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0008.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0006_00.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0007_00.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0066.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0028.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0063.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0012.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0010.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0015.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0014_00.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0036.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0032.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0035.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0033_00.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0026.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0031.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0028_00.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0018.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0017_00.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0030.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0013.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0025_00.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0065.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0013-1.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0011.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0014.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0009_00.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/branden_lucero/Resident%20Evil/000_0069.jpg[/IMG]

~Edited to help on the scroll times~ Cal
                          I want to die... O_O

Comment

if there is anyone here willing to part with their iron maiden regenerator figure PLEASE let me know. i would pay a little more than retail for it... i'm bent on getting one for a good deal. if anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks much.

Comment

The Art Work for the games that i have seen alone in this thread are amazing! Here the covers aren't that flash to say the least, usually they are very boring.

Comment

Working...
                              X