Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to what i've found out, Side B will be released on 25/1.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
      Zombie_X knows Japanese, post some pics of it, He can translate for you.

I found a Promo copy of RE1 and a Promo copy of Dino Crisis at a local import store. There is nothing different between these versions.
      Somebody posted a Bradygames translation version on Underground Gamer already it might still be up i'd dl now incase it goes down, i'm banned from UG at moment so I can't DL it.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• These games are Zombie_X's, the only one that's mine is Biohazard 0. The other Biohazard games that aren't pictured are packed up. Now Zombie_X has all the NTSC-J versions, even the KapCore ones and Biohazard anniversary ones and the Biohazard GC Box Set ones..

Remember that these are just that games that we currently have unpacked.

Comment

• the japs have the best game covers

Comment

• I'd take photos of my collection but I really only have RE0, RE1, REmake, Re2, RE2 DC Re3, RE3 Dreamcast, RE4 (US) Gamecube RE4 PS2, Re4 Wii, some knock off RE zippos which are most probably not genuine, and the official RE4 RPD baseball cap which I got from Play Asia sometime back.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
              some knock off RE zippos which are most probably not genuine,
              You can tell the genuine ones because they have the Zippo information stamped on the underside, and are usually hideously expensive. I've got 4 genuine biohazard zippos, and the cheapest was about $100 USD.
              But there are some nice knock offs which were released with Chinese/Hong Kong biohazard 3 comics. They actually have the image stamped into the metal. Nearly as nice as the real ones. Most on ebay however look to be just decals.
              sigpic

Comment

• Definitley knock offs then, nice ones mind, always wanted a decent Zippo like Leons in RE2, I Have a genuine bronze zippo similar to it though.

Any pictures of the Genuine ones then?

Comment

• My bro has the RPD and Umbrella Zippos and he just got those RE Alarm Clock figures. He also got the RE Post Card art collection.

Man he's racking up a good collection, I'd say it's almost as big as Dots. We currently have:
                  1. ALL JAP RE GAMES - Missing Bio4 PS2/Wii
                  2. ALL USA RE GAMES
                  3. ALL PAL RE GAMES - Missing Deutsche RE3
                  4. ALL TRAIL GAMES - INCLUDING RARE Bio1 PSX TRIAL
                  5. ALL MOBY DICK FIGURES
                  6. ALL PALISADES FIGURES
                  7. ALL TOYBIZ FIGURES
                  8. ALL GUIDE BOOKS - USA/JPN
                  9. RE1 PROMO COPY (USA)
                  10. RE3 WALL SCROLL
                  11. REAL THEATER FIGURES- RPD LEON
                  12. WILD STORM TRADING CARDS
                  13. MOBY DICK PLAYING CARDS - SERIES 1 AND 2
                  14. DRAGON MODELS - CLAIRE/CHRIS
                  15. RPD/UMBRELLA ZIPPOS (OFFICIAL)
                  16. ALARM CLOCK FIGURES - Missing Jill, but have the others

There are some others that I haven't listed because I can't remember what we all have.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
                    My bro has the RPD and Umbrella Zippos and he just got those RE Alarm Clock figures. He also got the RE Post Card art collection.

Man he's racking up a good collection, I'd say it's almost as big as Dots. We currently have:
                    1. ALL JAP RE GAMES - Missing Bio4 PS2/Wii
                    2. ALL USA RE GAMES
                    3. ALL PAL RE GAMES - Missing Deutsche RE3
                    4. ALL TRAIL GAMES - INCLUDING RARE Bio1 PSX TRIAL
                    5. ALL MOBY DICK FIGURES
                    6. ALL PALISADES FIGURES
                    7. ALL TOYBIZ FIGURES
                    8. ALL GUIDE BOOKS - USA/JPN
                    9. RE1 PROMO COPY (USA)
                    10. RE3 WALL SCROLL
                    11. REAL THEATER FIGURES- RPD LEON
                    12. WILD STORM TRADING CARDS
                    13. MOBY DICK PLAYING CARDS - SERIES 1 AND 2
                    14. DRAGON MODELS - CLAIRE/CHRIS
                    15. RPD/UMBRELLA ZIPPOS (OFFICIAL)
                    16. ALARM CLOCK FIGURES - Missing Jill, but have the others

There are some others that I haven't listed because I can't remember what we all have.

Show us some pics ;)

Comment

• Sure, I'll take some pictures of them for you. Just let me find out where Zombie put the boxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                        Definitley knock offs then, nice ones mind, always wanted a decent Zippo like Leons in RE2, I Have a genuine bronze zippo similar to it though.

Any pictures of the Genuine ones then?
                        Not my colleciton, but I'm hideously jealous.
                        http://http://www.biohazardrebirth.de/9328.html

One of the most amazing collections I've seen.

The 5 I have are
                        Leon's skull motif (Centre of one of the rows)
                        RPD (Left in one of the rows. Darker Motif. Pictured with the Raccoon map)
                        "You have once again entered..." (Center of one of the rows)
                        Leather-bound STARS (Center of one of the rows)

Click image for larger version

Name:	f0_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	397173
                        And this Resident Evil 2 promotional one (genuine Zippo)

And some Chinese bootlegs I have. The silver RPD one shows the packaging they came in.

Name:	27_2.jpg
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	397174

Name:	lighter.jpg
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	397175

Name:	RPDlight.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	397176

Some bad news for you too RE the Leon lighters. They are limited to 1000 pieces. The number is engraved on the back, at the bottom.
                        sigpic

Comment

• i've got one of the lighters, its a umbrella one, but its a cheap one i picked up in a game shop, it cost £4 but still i like it

Comment

• I want the Umbrella Clock and S.T.A.R.S wallet from GameStation(UK)...

Comment

• Wow!!! Awesome stuff at that 'biohazard rebirth' site!
                              I want those Bio2 statues and the RE4 ps2 memory card with case!
                              I'm glad I've never started collecting the zippos. I mean the're great and that collection has amazing ones I've never seen but they sure are expensive and hard to find.
                              Came across this one the other day:
                              ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

That's about $90, I think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                                I want the Umbrella Clock and S.T.A.R.S wallet from GameStation(UK)...
                                Don't bother about the clock, tree dif batteries and it keeps stoping. it stoped the first time on 10.15, then the next day at 7.15 and i got scared thinking why does this thing stop on 15 past each hour, but the next time it stop at 8.45 but still its weird it stops at 1/4 past or 1/4 to an hour. The STARS wallet is also brill, it can hold alot of cards, i'd go and say i'll put pics of both items but of course you must of seen them in the shop to know about them

Comment

Working...
                                X