Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, there are 4 CV comics which are all a good read. I own all 4, although I don't actually know where they are at the moment. The story doesn't differ much, although when Alexia injects Steve with the T-Veronica virus, she puts him on a TV screen so Claire has to watch him mutate and he has some sort of pre-mutated stage before he goes all out. In this bit, Claire tries to calm him down and Steve breaks free of his restraints, goes after Alexia who taunts him with a remark about being his "mother" in a sense (to which Steve goes ape and lunges for her), and she kicks his ass.

Comment

Nice read, didn't know that art belonged to one of the CVX comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
        Steve - before mutation, mind you - is fighting Hunters with bare hands o_O).
        Last edited by Blacktail; 01-01-2010, 08:02 PM.

Comment

That's one of my favorite panels from the whole series, I enjoyed the RE1 flashback as well.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
            Yeah, there are 4 CV comics which are all a good read. I own all 4, although I don't actually know where they are at the moment. The story doesn't differ much, although when Alexia injects Steve with the T-Veronica virus, she puts him on a TV screen so Claire has to watch him mutate and he has some sort of pre-mutated stage before he goes all out. In this bit, Claire tries to calm him down and Steve breaks free of his restraints, goes after Alexia who taunts him with a remark about being his "mother" in a sense (to which Steve goes ape and lunges for her), and she kicks his ass.
            Those are the Wildstorm translations. They are converted from an 18 volume comic book set from Hong Kong, which I also own.
            *Flexes Mighty Muscles*
            I agree, they are very good and an accurate telling of the CV game.

Comment

I know we're getting a bit off topic but I've been seeking the answer to this question for awhile and you beautiful people just refreshed my memory. What in the hell is the name of that Manga series that had Leon and Carlos fighting together, Nemesis,etc. Maybe some Resident Evil fans can collaborate to find the answer and thus, stay true to the thread
              Last edited by REmaster; 01-03-2010, 03:51 AM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

^ When they met each other in Raccoon City hospital to fight off Hunter Gammas? IIRC that was the manga adaption of RE3. That's all I know (or all I THINK I know). Sorry. :|

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                  ^ When they met each other in Raccoon City hospital to fight off Hunter Gammas? IIRC that was the manga adaption of RE3. That's all I know (or all I THINK I know). Sorry. :|
                  Yea I'm just going to keep searching for Biohazard 3 books and in return getting Biohazard 3 walkthrough guides, etc lol. I was hoping that was just a section title Thanks anyways.
                  Last edited by REmaster; 01-03-2010, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                    I know we're getting a bit off topic but I've been seeking the answer to this question for awhile and you beautiful people just refreshed my memory. What in the hell is the name of that Manga series that had Leon and Carlos fighting together, Nemesis,etc. Maybe some Resident Evil fans can collaborate to find the answer and thus, stay true to the thread

Comment

This is so a tribute for the upcoming DLC of RE5.

Comment

Whoever did that is made of win, awesome, and downright badass.
                        Last edited by Canas Renvall; 01-03-2010, 02:42 PM.

Comment

I think exactly what canas sed

Comment

Here's a nice one.

Last edited by Kaneco; 01-06-2010, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Chinese comics != Manga

Also: Shameless plug, but *points to sig*

Comment

Hilarious Machinima of RE5. It's a Music Video.

Do check it out...the song is from the game itself, the versus slayer song I believe.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X