Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    Whatever that is

The green part towards the middle is actually the platform thats in the middle of the area. The green to the right I am pretty sure is supposed to be the Alligator. Judging by how small the room is I'd imagine that its pretty easy to get swallowed by it. It might be a pretty challenging fight compared to the final build.
    In watchmen Rorschach wears a moving mask, like this...what can you see?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rorschach1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	402781
    If you compare this image with the others, those big green spots are missing and the platform is way off to the right, oddly the game crashes for me if I warp there as Elza :/
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013-03-19_2041.png
Views:	1
Size:	275.0 KB
ID:	402782
    Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-19-2013, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
      In watchmen Rorschach wears a moving mask, like this...what can you see?
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]8525[/ATTACH]
      If you compare this image with the others, those big green spots are missing and the platform is way off to the right, oddly the game crashes for me if I warp there as Elza :/
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]8526[/ATTACH]
      Dang! maybe that Green portion is the Alligator! That or they changed the environment since that is the 80% build and we have the 40%

Comment

they changed the environment since that is the 80% build and we have the 40%
        This.

Comment

• Thing is on the left of the green area you can see something that looks like an eye.

Comment

• You first encounter the baby alligators working the box puzzle to get to the next part of the sewers. "Mama" is there to block your way out of the end of the Sewers - kinda like she does in both RE2 and (along with her friend or mate) Gun Survivor. That corridor down which Elza is running belongs to the bottom of the pool and leads to the way out. Think of the alligator corridor in Gun Survivor, and you'll get the general idea. Not the same design, of course - and we don't have the end of the corridor with the up ladder - but the same idea. Some good doctored or p-shopped snaps of the Gun Survivor alligator corridor (without the side pools) might do as temporary RE15 placeholders for now.
            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• It also seems you have to kill it by shooting and there seems to be no special method to defeat it.

Comment

• The "alligator" backgrounds are fanmade, that's why there's no "green spot" there...

Comment

• according to a chart of what rooms the team made and which are original material the Alligator Room is the original from the 40% build.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

Real mystery is for those who have nothing to hide.
                    It looks different from the File menu in the released beta ¿where did you get from, mysterious newcomer?
                    Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 03-19-2013, 06:01 PM.
                    The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

according to a chart of what rooms the team made and which are original material the Alligator Room is the original from the 40% build.
                      Can I see this chart?

Comment

• I appear to not be able to find it but it was an email from Bzork himself detailing what areas were capcom, the team and wether there was original source material or not. For the Alligator room it said Capcom

Comment

I appear to not be able to find it but it was an email from Bzork himself detailing what areas were capcom, the team and wether there was original source material or not. For the Alligator room it said Capcom
                          If you're saying they REMODELED the room, then it's OK.
                          But when I try to match it with the other pictures it simply doesn't match.

If I put it to match with the ladder, the walls doesn't match.
                          If I put it to match with one of the walls, the ladder and the other wall doesn't match either.

Comment

• Luke, more training you need. Nobody touched the sewers.
                            “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                              If I put it to match with one of the walls, the ladder and the other wall doesn't match either.
                              For the sole reason that it's a very early and unfinished background. It certainly isn't a reproduction, since it's not similar to what can be found in the final build. Had it been a reproduction, it would have been similar to what you can see in those small bioflames pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                                If you're saying they REMODELED the room, then it's OK.
                                But when I try to match it with the other pictures it simply doesn't match.

I play on a phone, it is entirely possible that either image is warped to some extent, bioflames because it was taken using a camera, and mine because my phone may well mess with the aspect ratio a little, but I ensure you, the base images more or less match, other than the green blobby things

EDIT: Here's some proof of this, all it took was compressing the bioflames image horizontally a little

It's the right one...I noticed it was a little off, so I edited it, and now this post is a mess lol
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-19-2013, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X