Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this is a Pachinko... It sucks but I'm reading that is profitable...Capcom you never fail to surprise me, the keyword is the "money".
    Pachinko is controlled by Yakusa... Capcom... mhh...they have the same key word!

Comment

• Original...

Comment

• Kenzo Tsujimoto, President and Chief Executive Officer of Capcom, says that the development cost of Resident Evil 5 is over 2 billion yen (12.200.000 Euro).

source: www.gamefront.de
        REZone
        Last edited by Sunglasses; 05-24-2008, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• Welcome to the official site of the Resident Evil videogame franchise.

Countdown...
          Last edited by LeigiBoy; 05-24-2008, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• A faux-shot of when Chris jumps off the burnt-bus*72HR CountDown*

Welcome to the official site of the Resident Evil videogame franchise.

That camera-faux-shot view looks awesome. But wouldn't it be through his eyes instead? Save for the REC/battery symbols, that is.

Anyways, that's when he jumps off the bus, gets up and runs forth, but is submissioned and then the Axe-Wielder with the other 4 Africans make the circle around him.

But a countdown for what? It can't be for new trailer, since that is about 2x the 72hr countdown.

Comment

• -
              Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• It can't be. Be 72 hrs is only 3 days, whereas it is about 6 more days to the trailer EST.

In 60-so more hours, the site will get updated with every trailer/footage embedded in there, all screenshots and the information, with wallpapers and the NEW trailer(once it's out, that is, but they'll put a teaser of some sort beforehand).

Similar to what they always do when a NEW RE game is coming out. Only this time it seems it'll be something more special.

Comment

• Ok: UPDATE:

PSU sets forth a release of November 2008-But they are not saying it's CONFIRMED

However, Sherry Birkin officially confirmed(?) here I guess. Even though she was basically confirmed the first time Takeuchi talked about her, some people don't believe that until they see a "DEFINITE" direct confirmation.

Comment

• That's already been posted in it's own thread.

Comment

• AJ had posted this earlier, I don't believe it. PSU is just a fansite as far as I can see, so its just speculation.

Comment

• The end time for that countdown has gone further away now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                          That's already been posted in it's own thread.
                          I ah see now. I just got in and posted this quickly here, because I had to run an errand was in a hurry. My bad.

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                          AJ had posted this earlier, I don't believe it. PSU is just a fansite as far as I can see, so its just speculation.
                          Exactly. Even after Takeuchi basically confirmed 2009 release date. PSU had posted March 2008, then October 2008, and now November. Next thing we'll be hearing is Holidays 2008. Pft.

Comment

• For anyone who is interested, Jeux-France has hi res scans of the Famitsu article up:

Comment

• Captivate tomorrow night

Comment

• Why does this image :

Cause a Michael Jackson song to pop in my head?

"Beat It", anyone?

Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X