No announcement yet.

*UPDATE* New ResidentEvil.com "Count Up"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the link, anyone know when the counters are going to meet?

Comment

I had put up a link on youtube like more than a day ago. Type in "Resident Evil 5warehouse fight" and it will come up.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And those extra flashes when they are not shooting are just point locaters that help Military(BSAA in this case) locate their members from other people.

Comment

Oh, sry, didn't read the above posts, it seems the questions were answered.

And, yes, the counters are going to meet in about 57 or so hours.
        That's around the time E3 for Capcom is started anyways.

Oh, and basically, with Kirk and Jason, it's 11 main-storyline characters now:
        Chris Redfield
        Sheva Alamor
        Albert Wesker
        Sherry Birkin(confirmed indirectly)
        Blonde Girl
        Dude in the Car(new scans)
        The Masquerade Female(mask/cape)
        MegaPhone Dude

Josh
        Jason
        Kirk

That's 11 characters.
        Hm, not bad.
        I just hope they dwell more into Jason, Kirk, Josh and all other BSAA members as well(not sure if Josh is a BSAA member, but Jason and Kirk are definitely).
        Last edited by ElusionM; 07-13-2008, 12:43 PM.

Comment

thanx peeps!! But where does it say the names Jason and Kirk?
          Last edited by Holly18; 07-13-2008, 10:04 PM.

Comment

In the SWF MP3 files.
            Oh, and I think you meant JASON and Kirk.

Because you can see Josh's head and a name indicator pointing to him on Resident Evil 5's official website.
            Last edited by ElusionM; 07-13-2008, 06:30 PM.

Comment

I just checked the epoch counter, and it seems there's a little over 37 hours before this website's going to show something. It looks like it's made to coincide with the opening day of E3.

Comment

No i believe it will coincide with the resident evil 5 demo or maybe the capcom press conference, its definately one of those two

Comment

Lmao yeah that's who i ment and you mean the Mp3 files that i can't seem to open lol oh well i'll just take your word for it. thanx Elusion!!

Comment

Originally posted by Weils View Post
                    I just checked the epoch counter, and it seems there's a little over 37 hours before this website's going to show something. It looks like it's made to coincide with the opening day of E3.
                    Which is tomorrow, so not likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                      Which is tomorrow, so not likely.
                      Yea my mistake. We still don't know if Capcom will make the press conference on the first day or second. Anyway if there's any update for the website is tomorrow like you said.

Comment

AHHH never mind Elusion I know what you were talkin about now and I can actually only download the Mp3 files tho.

Comment

The Beacons to show the the BSAA guys should use this...

ACU Jacket
                          The ACU jacket uses the infrared (IR) feedback American flag - this provides day and night recognition for Identification Friend or Foe (IFF). The jacket also features permanent IR IFF squares that are sewn to each shoulder for nighttime identification. These reflect infrared light and can be easily seen with night vision devices. They are protected by Velcro tabs in garrison or when not in use. In garrison, the red, white, and blue cloth or IR infrared Velcro-backed flag of the United States of America is worn instead of the subdued infrared version. Subdued (non-full color) unit patches are always worn, as well as a full-color U.S. flag cloth, or IR replica, positioned so that the star field faces forward, or to the flag's right. This gives the impression that the soldier is advancing into battle with the flag unfurling behind them.[4] There are currently only three authorized flags for wear with the ACU: Full-Color Cloth, Full-Color IR, and Subdued IR. The subdued cloth flag is not authorized for wear on the ACU.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_Combat_Uniform
                          Last edited by Stars_g36; 07-13-2008, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Capcoms press conference is Tuesday at 7:30EST. So thats likely when the counter is ending on. Oh crap! MS press conference begins!

Comment

At it's current rate (unless anything happens *cough*second counter*cough*) then it should be over in 23.8 hours (85960 Seconds = 1437.67 Minutes = 23.88 Hours)

BTW, http://www.residentevil.com/home.php has been deleted at the moment. Perhaps because they are updating it?
                              Last edited by Project Omega; 07-14-2008, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                                Capcoms press conference is Tuesday at 7:30EST. So thats likely when the counter is ending on. Oh crap! MS press conference begins!
                                Resident Evil 5 Trailer Incoming!

Comment

Working...
                                X