Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil GBC Available for Download + Resident Evil Revelations Release In US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil GBC Available for Download + Resident Evil Revelations Release In US

There was a fundraiser over at assemblergames.com for the rom of the unreleased Resident Evil GBC, and the target has been met.

For those who are new to the series, Resident Evil was originally planned for release on the GBC, but was canned at around 90% into development. Now you can download the unfinished rom at this link.

Just a reminder, Resident Evil Revelations is going to be released today in the US region.
    Last edited by xfactor; 02-06-2012, 10:06 AM.

Revelations won't be released here in the US until tomorrow (February 7th), actually. Really neat about the GBC version of RE though!
    Last edited by L-e-W; 02-06-2012, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by L-e-W View Post
      Revelations won't be released here in the US until tomorrow (February 7th), actually.
      True, although I've always considered the day before as the release date just because I go to the midnight launch. Props to the folks who laid out the dough for GBC, not really interested myself but I love to see fans working together and I know how long some people have waited for this.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Even if there was a midnight launch for Revelations somewhere near me, I would have to force myself not to go because I would just stay up til 6 in the morning playing it.
        Last edited by Det. Beauregard; 02-06-2012, 10:39 PM.
        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Who would've guessed that RE comunity will eventually lay their hands on this Relic))) Who knows, maybe some day we will finally get RE 1.5.
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Oh man 1 month into 2012 and we have Revelations & REGBC, plus RE6 is coming which was a nice surprise, ORC is coming next month... This is a great year to be an RE fan.

Revelations it's a great game BTW, if you have a 3DS go get it!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
              Oh man 1 month into 2012 and we have Revelations & REGBC, plus RE6 is coming which was a nice surprise, ORC is coming next month... This is a great year to be an RE fan.

Revelations it's a great game BTW, if you have a 3DS go get it!
              Right man.

Now there is only 1.5 (which does not mean 1.5) Relic left.

Comment

this game is hard to play lol... no wonder it was never finished. Cool concept though of porting re1 to GBC.

Comment

Spambot terminated, no need for this anymore
                  Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-22-2012, 11:03 PM. Reason: Removed Spambot joke, you don't fight spam with more spam :P

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                  X