This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
    cheers for the welcome every one looks like im going to have to be extra careful so as not to get on the mods bad side lol jks and to TyrackT71 I AM NEMESIS lol jks
    sorry sir i am nemesis, well thats what everyone calls me on here but my real name is Sebastian, nice to meet another nemesis fan.

Comment

• Welcomes. The mods here aren't mean, they just need hugs. Zombie hugs. ;)

Comment

• Oooh ZOMBIE hugs!

Wait... that's not nearly as sweet as it sounds...

Comment

• First posts always scare me, I'm afraid I'll do something wrong D8;

Anyway, Hey! I'm Kei. Long time visitor, first time member. I'm looking forward to being apart of a horror game community for the first time.

Comment

• oooh, yeah, you probably shouldn't have done that....

j/k, welcome.

Comment

• Claire is my idol has been after RE2 lol ^_____^

Comment

• welcom Kei M, hope you have fun here

Comment

• Originally posted by BikeAngel View Post
                  Claire is my idol has been after RE2 lol ^_____^
                  yep claires great. and ur sig and avatar are awsome .

ha im the nemesis of the block now lol and yea it is pretty hard to type but i manage

Comment

• welcome all!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Yeah, guys, tell you what. If you really wanna work out whose the biggest fan I suggest to strip naked and niether drink, nor sleep, nor eat while you hunt each other in the woods with only a long stilleto blade.
                      You do realize I'm a guy right? lol
                      "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• Nope, but I'm good either way.

Comment

• ^ Gives no discrimination on prey, all blood taste the same
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Hello ! Been prowling the board for a few days now, after being recommended to join by a known stranger. *WAVES* Be gentle ...

Comment

• Welcome to THIA, Cool your from Norway! Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X