No announcement yet.

Wesker in RE5, Biohazard Remake coming to Wii 12/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's older than 42....he was 38 during the first game. He's pushing 50 by now. Though I suppose due to his augmentation he no longer really ages. I like the new look. Totally can't wait for 5 now.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

wesker looks old,well if i am not wrong he is 42 years old in re 5.

Comment

i seriously think we might get a wekser sidestory with this game.

but im seriously upset about the Biohazard Wiimake. IF thye can take the time ot do this crap why not make a REGC style resident evil 2 remake?

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
          Now that Wesker is confirmed there's a good chance Ada will be seen or at least mentioned.
          I guess, but who cares? Aren't you tired of Ada and Leon? I am. This is about tying up the Chris -vs- Wesker scenario. And I'd rather hear about other characters like Barry.

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
          He's older than 42....he was 38 during the first game. He's pushing 50 by now. Though I suppose due to his augmentation he no longer really ages. I like the new look. Totally can't wait for 5 now.
          Barry is the one who was 38 in RE1. Although Wesker was close...32, I think. I think "ZERO" is right about Wesker being 42 in 2008. Though, Mist, I agree with you that Wesker probably doesn't "age" like a normal human anymore.

Originally posted by riderkid
          i seriously think we might get a wekser sidestory with this game.

but im seriously upset about the Biohazard Wiimake. IF thye can take the time ot do this crap why not make a REGC style resident evil 2 remake?
          WTF are you talking about? It is very easy for Capcom to take an already made game like REmake, and port it to the Wii. Hence the word "port." An RE2 remake would have to be built from the ground up, though Capcom already has the framework in place with the RE0/REmake engine.

Besides, like others have speculated, maybe Capcom is laying the groundwork for an RE2 remake. Who knows? Since RE5 features Chris and Wesker, I'm sure some of these "newer" RE fans that have only played RE4 will need to know about those two characters. And the same "newer" fans (ugh) will not have a clue about Sherry Birkin, so maybe an RE2make is necessary now.

Though REUC explored a lot of that. Sherry didn't make an appearance (or did she in the hidden mini-game?) but there were files about her. And if the cutscenes in RE5 are true, I am sure they will explore the intricate RE backstory anyway. Besides, since RE5 is for 360 & PS3, it's not like those gamers will all have Wii's anyway.
          Last edited by Jill's Boob; 09-24-2008, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
            Barry is the one who was 38 in RE1. Although Wesker was close...32, I think. I think "ZERO" is right about Wesker being 42 in 2008. Though, Mist, I agree with you that Wesker probably doesn't "age" like a normal human anymore.
            Wesker was 38 in Code Veronica.
            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-24-2008, 02:10 PM.
            See you in hell.

Comment

Did anyone else notice the way Wesker is holding up his arm? He's not really making a fist or anything. It's just there... Either he just pushed his sunglasses into his face or it's an indication that he's got something under that glove.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                Wesker was 38 in Code Veronica.
                And in RE1.

Comment

Well, obviously. Unless his birthday was between the events of RE1 and CV.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                    I guess, but who cares? Aren't you tired of Ada and Leon? I am. This is about tying up the Chris -vs- Wesker scenario. And I'd rather hear about other characters like Barry.
                    Ada works for Wesker, I didnt mention anything about Leon. Dont forget she is also working with another organization to take down Wesker.
                    Last edited by CODE_umb87; 09-24-2008, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colvin View Post
                      Did anyone else notice the way Wesker is holding up his arm? He's not really making a fist or anything. It's just there... Either he just pushed his sunglasses into his face or it's an indication that he's got something under that glove.
                      My impression is that he is beckoning someone, or asking for something to be handed over to him.

Actually, since he is dressed like Neo, I was hoping that he is motioning to Chris to "bring it." They are going to duke it out hard core in this game - I know it...

Comment

Remember the Wesker's Report II : Wesker was 18 in 1978 when he first got to the mansion. So he was born in 1960, was 38 at the time of RE1/CV and will be 48 in RE5 ! Between 1998 and 2004 he didn't seem to age, but that finally changes in RE5, for the better I dare say. He looks even more bad ass now.

Comment

I must admit, I find it interesting how much more excited folks are for a game with Wesker confirmed in it. I'm not but I always considered it a bad move to bring him back, since it seems like sloppy story telling and planning.

I just hope he has a large enough role this time. We might get a Seperate Ways or Assignement Wesker type thing with him, especially given the fan reaction, but I hope he has a good part to play in the main story as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            I must admit, I find it interesting how much more excited folks are for a game with Wesker confirmed in it. I'm not but I always considered it a bad move to bring him back, since it seems like sloppy story telling and planning.

I just hope he has a large enough role this time. We might get a Seperate Ways or Assignement Wesker type thing with him, especially given the fan reaction, but I hope he has a good part to play in the main story as well.
                            Everyone had to know - since Chris was confirmed to be the hero - that Wesker would be in RE5. He'll be the main villain; he has to be. I'm sure his role will be much larger than just a background character. Even Umbrella Chronicles played the whole Wesker -vs- Chris angle.

I'd have to imagine that this will be their ultimate showdown. I don't see how Capcom could keep dragging it out...er, yes I can.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                              Ada works for Wesker, I didnt mention anything about Leon. Dont forget she is also working with another organization to take down Wesker.
                              mmm... as I see it, Ada works for The organization, and she never says her plans are to bring down Wesker, I'm sure she works for the benifit of herself, and if she findes an oportunity she helps the good guys, but she must always be the one that wins

Comment

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                                mmm... as I see it, Ada works for The organization, and she never says her plans are to bring down Wesker, I'm sure she works for the benifit of herself, and if she findes an oportunity she helps the good guys, but she must always be the one that wins
                                Either way, she is still betraying Wesker by working with another organization.

Comment

Working...
                                X