Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
    The pics won't load. Can someone repost that last news?

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D got a 50% price cut at several retailers. It's currently being sold at $19.99 at amazon.com, Target and Best Buy.

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries - amazon.com - $19.99

IMO, Mercenaries 3D is finally being sold at the price it SHOULD'VE been sold since day one.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

• Does anyone know if the import from Japan would contain the cut version of RE4?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
          Does anyone know if the import from Japan would contain the cut version of RE4?
          Well, if the game is suppose to be sold at retail in Japan, then it must be censored. That's how they roll in the land of the rising sun.

All the previous Japanese editions were censored. Even the last version for the Wii was censored in Japan.

I guess this is bad news for all those ppl that already made plans to import this game in order to get a physical copy of it.
          sigpic

Comment

• Deadly Premonition getting Special Edition (with enhanced graphics), Sequel and Prequel. I'm so happy I could cry.

http://www.destructoid.com/deadly-pr...--209666.phtml
            sigpic

Comment

• CAPCOM announce a new magazine known as "CapBom!" and confirm a new BIOHAZARD tie-in manga known as "BIOHAZARD Marhawa Desire" which will have a special "Episode 0" prologue featured in the first volume of the magazine.

PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City PAX Prime 2011 ( lazy assholes same demo all over...) this shit is getting old.

Comment

• I'm really disappointed with how they have promoted this game. They show the same stuff over and over again, the game is supposed to be coming out this fall, you can find the box art for it now, and we really haven't seen much of this game, except the same city streets shooting. Is that really all the game has to offer?

I will be very disappointed if the RPD, sewers, hospital, and other known areas are not in the game. In fact, if they are not in the game, I'm not buying it. If Capcom wants to keep being lazy, I'm not supporting it.

Remember, when Capcom is lazy making their games, and over-porting them, when you buy those products, all you do is encourage them to keep doing it.
                  Last edited by RetroRain; 08-27-2011, 03:25 PM.
                  My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                  ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• True, but you also don't want them to reveal too much as they did with RE5.

Comment

• Another Resident Evil: Revelations preview (includes 2 videos) from Gamescom 2011:

http://noobandnerd.com/index.php?gam...ions-preview-1
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                        I'm really disappointed with how they have promoted this game. They show the same stuff over and over again, the game is supposed to be coming out this fall, you can find the box art for it now, and we really haven't seen much of this game, except the same city streets shooting. Is that really all the game has to offer?

I will be very disappointed if the RPD, sewers, hospital, and other known areas are not in the game. In fact, if they are not in the game, I'm not buying it. If Capcom wants to keep being lazy, I'm not supporting it.
                        What re you talking about? The RPD and hospital have been shown in screenshots. I also agree with Smiley, it's good they aren't showing everything like they did in RE5.

Comment

• Sienna will return as Jill Valentine in the next film

Comment

• T-Shit and Book on sale for the 15th Anniversary: http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs...5.html?ref=rss

The book is around 112 pages and details the history of the series with interviews and other stuff. Out on September 20 for ¥525.

Comment

• Viral site for Operation Raccoon City.
                              Last edited by alexdz; 08-31-2011, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                                What re you talking about? The RPD and hospital have been shown in screenshots. I also agree with Smiley, it's good they aren't showing everything like they did in RE5.
                                Actually, what are YOU talking about? They might have been shown in screenshots, but what we saw were the outside parts of them.

I'm talking about, it would be nice to see some gameplay footage actually IN the RPD, and IN the hospital, and IN the sewers. Simply put, I want to see more than just outside shooting in the city streets.
                                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Working...
                                X