No announcement yet.

Capcom's Comic-Con Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta agree, I could have lived with less Leon. Claire is good. I'm hoping it'll link somewhat to Chris, Africa and RE5. I think it was even stated there was meant to be a connection. But Leon is just...done.

Of course, I do know why he's there. The number of people I know who have a crush on that cardboard cutout of a human being. I swear, he actually managed to loose character between 2 and 4...

Comment

Leading to Extinction

Leon says that the T-Virus has infected every major populated US city anybody else see where this is going...

Comment

I thought he said before it infects every major city...please tell me I heard right. Because they already killed Leon in the evil one's movies. So it makes no sense to go that route.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          I thought he said before it infects every major city...please tell me I heard right. Because they already killed Leon in the evil one's movies. So it makes no sense to go that route.
          Maybe I heard wrong....Ill play it again...

Comment

I'll have to listen to it again, but I doubt every major city is infected, otherwise why quarantine this airport? I think if the virus got out of this airport, then there's the possibility that EVERY city could be infected, since passengers would carry it via plane.

And yes, Darkmoom, somewhere along the way, RE2 Leon was corrupted into becoming the huge d-bag that is RE4+ Leon.

Leon is in this movie for the sheer draw factor of the players whose only knowledge of the RE universe is limited to RE4. It's just wrong to cater to those fans, but money is precious.

And I don't think this film has any ties to the horrible live action RE movies.

Comment

Wow, I personally liked the trailer, to each their own I guess. I do have to agree about Leon though. Claire however, in my opinion looks..... Wow! But I guess thats just me lol. I will agree with you Jill's Boob though about the monster/G type of thing at the end of the trailer, I don't really like how it looks. I'll still probably buy this on DVD once it hits store shelves though.

Comment

Working...
              X