X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the neckbreakers were amazing
    sigpic

Comment

Dude, Dot50Cal, you are an amazing young man. Thank you very much for the half-hour plus of footage... I figuratively crapped myself many times while viewing it.

I've been saving up for a new set of drums for awhile now, but my excitement for RE5 has now reached an unbearable high. I can only pray Santa is nice to me this year and there's a shiny 360 under the tree for me... Otherwise I might be selling some organs, lol.

Thanks again, and hello THIA community!

Comment

just watched the second video with the audio track, that was pretty hilarious, the arnold voice overs fit chris perfectly

but you guys didnt use the "GET TO DA CHOPPAH" phrase even once .

anywho, were you guys able to determine the resolution and FPS of the game from the demo ?

Comment

Finally i see someone that knows how to play the game. Tired of all other demo videos where you can't see any melee attack or things like that. And it's great to see how much they've update the contextual attacks. The stomping is great and the neck break is spectacular.
          Anyway great work. Also the hidden video is awesome!

Comment

Fantastic work! Finally downloaded the videos and it's just what I needed, Respect! Now the only thing that would be good to see is the video showing Sheva AI.
            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Dot50Cal thanks for the vids, you da man. I've seen many other on net, but they all suck compared to yours

Nomad9026 hi, it seems u 2 from Ukraine :-) looking forward to play with you, when PSN demo finally comes out...

Comment

Anytime. And the videos are truly the best from what I saw.
                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Shanty Town video was awesome...lots of tense moments with chainsaw man! This game is going to kick ass and the graphics now that I have seen well encoded video are just amazing.

Axe man is a bullet sponge! Good to see treasures are back as I seen he dropped a gold ring.

Comment

Originally posted by President_Evil View Post
                    Dude, Dot50Cal, you are an amazing young man. Thank you very much for the half-hour plus of footage... I figuratively crapped myself many times while viewing it.

I've been saving up for a new set of drums for awhile now, but my excitement for RE5 has now reached an unbearable high. I can only pray Santa is nice to me this year and there's a shiny 360 under the tree for me... Otherwise I might be selling some organs, lol.

Thanks again, and hello THIA community!
                    Thanks for the kind words, and welcome!

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                    anywho, were you guys able to determine the resolution and FPS of the game from the demo ?
                    I'll have to pose that question to quaz, but it looks like its full 1280x720.

Comment

From those movies it seems the game is harder than RE4 (especially considering that this is Japanese demo). There were a few times when you Dot was short on ammo - and that was a really rare situation in RE4.

Comment

Yeah, but you can always chalk that up to me being relatively new to the mechanics of the game. Theres a lot more enemies on you at one time, and you rarely have time to pick up ammo and items, since they actually added an animation of Chris/Sheva picking stuff up this time.

So you really have to wait til everyone is dead, or you have a spot to breathe before picking something up.

Comment

Yeah, my first playthrough on my own and with Dot, it felt very strained on ammo and I got low several times. But after I got used to the controls and got into the groove of things, I never felt pressed for ammo anymore. While making the videos with John, even in the ones where he's recording the melee moves, I was never worried and had no issues ammo-wise.

In regards to picking up ammo, I never found it a problem to do it mid-fight. In fact, doing so has saved me from getting hit several times. Since you bend down to pick it up, it's caused me to duck not only regular enemy lunges and weapon attacks, but I believe a couple of times I've ducked the axeman's swipes.
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope RE5 is harder than RE4. One of my only complaints with 4 was that even on professional there was little challenge as long as you were patient. That would really kick up the replay value...a professional mode that was extremely hard but felt very rewarding upon completion.

Comment

eh..

Thanks for the video's, dot!
                              I just watched the Speical Attacks movie you posted a few times, and I love them all, except.. the neck breaker sounds / looks a bit lame doesn't it? Hunks had a awesome visual, and satisfying sound effect, RE5's sound a bit dull, and the back view of it just seems ..off?

Comment

Great work! Thanks guys for the videos

Comment

Working...
                                X