Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Update* Biohazard 5 Trailer - Censored (contains new scenes!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone notice the dogs look like black buff versions of the one in 4D Executor?

Edit - Black Photochopped Version :
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Project Omega; 06-05-2008, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
      I can't download the video. It stops after I have downloaded 20-30 MBs. This happens to me for almost all the new videos that are being uploaded here. If I remember well, there are couple more guys that have the same problem. For the past videos I had to try over 30 times to finally get them.

Would it be possible to post a mirror for the HD version? Thanks.
      BUMP!
      I still can't download it.

Comment

What browser or download tools are you using?

Comment

I tried IE & firefox, both with download managers & without.
          It's not the first time I experience downloading problems after Dot releases a new video, the previous times I was finally able to download successfully after a couple of days have passed and the majority of the-horror members have downloaded the files that I couldn't.

I think that for some reason when there are a lot of people downloading, the server disconnects me and prefers others to download? Of course if the server allowed me to resume the download after it has stopped I would be able to succesfully download the files that I want, but it doesn't..

Note that I have downloaded many Gigabytes/Terabytes with my internet connection and this site is the only one I happen to experience problems with.

So.. either I wait a couple of days to try again or someone can upload the file to a free filehosting service? (preferably Rapidshare or Megaupload) Pleaseeee?

Comment

What a strange phenomenon. To be honest, this is the first time I've heard of something like this occurring...

Comment

Petronio had the same problem: http://the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1496
              Last edited by doomed; 06-05-2008, 06:37 PM.

Comment

What happened to the "active" zombies? You know the ones who ran and tried to tackle you down from the extended trailer. These new zombies are slow and don't seem as hyper as the other trailers. New enemies don't seem as hard when they dont run. Just reminds me of the Mercaneries in RE4. Is the parasite to blame?

Comment

Doomed, sorry to hear you are having trouble. I suppose it could be the fact that a lot of people are downloading off the server, and it interrupts your connection as more people hop on to download it. What speed do you usually get from the site?

Comment

I usually get the max of my connection: 100-107KB/s (1Mbps internet connection)

I was finally able to download the whole file!!!
                    I feel exhausted!

Would it be possible to enable a "resume" function in the future? Is a server that supports this feature more expensive?

/noob question

Comment

I'm pretty sure our server does support resuming downloads.

Comment

Unfortunately it doesn't..

Comment

I'll look into it, but its unlikely I can change that. Sorry

Edit: I am fixing this now. Sorry, it was our download.php which was causing this. I'm converting all our download links to the new format which erases this hideous error ;)
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-05-2008, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Has anyone else had problems playing this? All of the other videos I've downloaded from this site have been perfectly fine, but this one skips and freezes like crazy. I've been using VLC media player for all of the videos, but this is the only one I've had problems with so far.

Comment

Did you grab the HD version? If so your PC might not be up to spec to play it. Also, the transitions are very harsh in this version, since they cut away to black often to censor the scenes so maybe thats what you are seeing.
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-05-2008, 09:10 PM.

Comment

That's what it was. My comp can't handle the HD version. Thanks for the heads up.

You know, a few weeks ago I read an article on IGN listing their "Top 10 Favorite X-Files Standalone Episodes" (here's the link for anyone interested: http://tv.ign.com/articles/870/870608p1.html). Anyway, as I was watching the new RE5 trailer, I couldn't help but be reminded of this quote from their description of the episode entitled "Detour":

The one side effect of these standalones is that you start to think that, if even outside the show's ongoing conspiracy, Scully and Mulder still face the unknown and supernaturally deadly – we're all totally f*@!ed.
                                It just seemed relevant to the events of RE4 and, now, RE5.
                                Last edited by Archelon; 06-05-2008, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X