• Show
Clear All

tooo crappy for a april fools joke

Comment

I'll buy that at a high price!
      Happy April Fools

Comment

Ahaha, what fantastic timing!

Perhaps this is simply another April Fools. I mean, we haven't had beta information in months, how come we get a new post about a pretty big find today.

Or perhaps, it's the opposite, this is a real find, and they're posting this on April Fools to make fools of you all when you cry foul.

Who knows?

Comment

Nice try guys. There's some good Photoshop efforts in there. I especially like how each B.O.W will link to Project Umbrella. It's sort of an April Fools day joke, and sort of a good advertisement for Project Umbrella also.

Comment

I instantly thought April Fools untill I saw it was the 31st of March, unless it was April Fools day for the poster....

If not then hang your head in shame for not having enough patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
              April Fools day for the poster...
              Right after 4am GMT+1 here upon posting. Seems like frontpage doesn't snap up on forum log-in info... so frontpage will display time&date based on server local time (I guess), while forums will display it based on your log-in TimeZone settings (as it should be)

Comment

The lollage... it is almost complete...

Comment

Interesting stuff Carn and Scream. Nice work! Maybe we should turn this into a feature.

Comment

April fools!! Ha you had me for a minute but this is just screaming for April Fools right off the bat. Or maybe not.
                    Last edited by hellrizer; 04-01-2009, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Is it just me or are both Hunter and Bandersnatch in a T-pose in those big pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                        Is it just me or are both Hunter and Bandersnatch in a T-pose in those big pictures?
                        You know what? Yeah it is. Maybe this is the real deal because when you design characters, the "T" position is the most common way a game programmer use to add textures or colors to the character.

Comment

Im in the middle here I want to belive it's real I really do but it feel's like an April's fool.

If there was any fottage of this on youtube I whould belive but pictures can easliy be change and tamped with.
                          Last edited by Sephiroth; 04-01-2009, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Carnivol, can you link those Youtube videos?

Comment

Its a pretty bad April Fools joke.
                              Nice try though.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X