Resident Evil 6 Captivate Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
    I need gameplay.... Where the fuck is there gameplay?
    Third person co-op shooter. What is there to know?

Comment

• I like how everyone assumes that Leon is in the wrong in this encounter. That's not the impression I got, thinking back to the first trailer.

IMO, I think it's Chris making the huge mistake (which will be a "twist" for us).

EDIT: To clarify, I think Leon is operating on intel that Chris simply doesn't have. It would make the encounter more intriguing than it simply being Leon defending his "woman".
      Last edited by DarkMemories; 04-10-2012, 02:42 PM.
      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
        All I can think about when I think of Leon and Ada is that fucking stupid kiss scene in RE2.
        And it only became more laughable when they revamped it for Darkside Chronicles. Oh, God. First-person. It was in first-person! It still gives me hysterics. Impossible not to laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
          Third person co-op shooter. What is there to know?
          I'd like to see some of the game in action? Going by that logic, you could say that about almost any game. I'd like to see how different the game is to 4 and 5. These new controls intrigue me.

Regardless, I'm surprised none have been posted yet. There are previews and screenshots everywhere, but no videos.
          Last edited by Spera01; 04-10-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• what was wrong with the leon and ada kissing scene from re2 ? it was nice made.

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
              Wow, I didn't think of that. That's totally awesome. I really like Jack so far. His personality greatly contrasts Wesker's by far. I'm lovin' the wise-cracks. Plus to note, they're trying to do good, while both their father's worked toward the opposite. Really nice touch--I'm honestly surprised Capcom could come up with something that clever.
              Yea I'm surprised myself the stories in the RE have always been good but they never answer any questions and make things so confusing. RE 5 while it was not thebest in the series did close a lot of doors but so many people got confused with the Wesker Children now. I hoping this entry wraps up the series and talk of an Ada clone is just sounds dumb. Ada needs to be in the story good or bad, explain her intentions and who she is working with or for and kill her off.
              Last edited by Stars1356; 04-10-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bianca View Post
                And it only became more laughable when they revamped it for Darkside Chronicles. Oh, God. First-person. It was in first-person! It still gives me hysterics. Impossible not to laugh.
                What's laughable is people getting all worked up for a lil' kiss that was devoid of passion. No fucking tongue or anything.

The one in Darkside Chronicles looks like the type of kiss you give to your grandma.

So the reason for that kiss, was simple: gratitude. It was merely Leon's simple-minded way of saying thanks.

And apparently, after Ada kept saving his ass in RE4, Leon (for some weird reason according to some here), still feels like he owns her one.
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture1.png
Views:	1
Size:	329.6 KB
ID:	401032

I was also able to get this from the video. The pic isn't the best and I had to stop it several times to get it but it is kinda weird. Maybe someone can get a better shot of it.
                  Last edited by Stars1356; 04-10-2012, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                    Why does Chris keep trying to tackle people he fights? It didn't work with Wesker and it looks it didn't help him with Leon. The man can punch boulders, but he can't move a person. Just something lolworthy I guess.
                    The only hits done were on Leon. Chris knees him in the guts before proceeding to swing him into the floor where Leon rolls into a standing position. The tackle worked either way; but then they pull out their guns.

I just hope Ada gets the most tormenting death at Chris' hands. I'd buy a second copy just for that alone.

Comment

I like how everyone assumes that Leon is in the wrong in this encounter. That's not the impression I got, thinking back to the first trailer.

IMO, I think it's Chris making the huge mistake (which will be a "twist" for us).

EDIT: To clarify, I think Leon is operating on intel that Chris simply doesn't have. It would make the encounter more intriguing than it simply being Leon defending his "woman".

Intel? Chris WITNESSED the bitch(as he and Krauser call her) decimating his entire squad save Piers. That alone gives Chris the right to punch her face into the ground and then deal with Leon's whining later. She not only killed his team, but is also apparently responsible for the whole viral outbreak. Leon needs to get over her and not interfere Chris as well now; he's done enough in RE4 already.

Comment

• I looked at the gif again, and I don't think Chris knee'd Leon in the gut. It looks more like he slams into Leon, who circles around with him for a couple of second before rolling away. And the punch that was thrown didn't connect FYI, Leon blocks it with his forearm (much like how Chris ducks under Leon's kick).

I just think there's more to all of this than what we're shown in the trailer.
                        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

I looked at the gif again, and I don't think Chris knee'd Leon in the gut. It looks more like he slams into Leon, who circles around with him for a couple of second before rolling away. And the punch that was thrown didn't connect FYI, Leon blocks it with his forearm (much like how Chris ducks under Leon's kick).

I just think there's more to all of this than what we're shown in the trailer.
                          Forget the .gif
                          Use a frame freezer to analyze the trailer (Samsung HTDVs, or even a Playstation3, etc), and you'll clearly see Chris knee him in the stomach, and Leon's back rising from the thrust.

As for the punch, I never said anything about the punch, what are you saying?

Comment

• Wow. What. The. OMG. Do want.

Goddamit Capcom. I knew you couldn't kill (Albert) Wesker completely. I knew he was coming back in some form. But giving him a SON? Yep. I'm interested. And he's working with Sherry Birkin... I'm exploding with awesomeness.

Spoiler:

You got to give credit to Capcom's designers on this one. Jake does look like Albert. I wonder if he Is a "natural" born child, then who's the magnificent woman that was worthy of Wesker's manly juice? XD

Plus Leon VS Chris over Ada. This game is already better than RE5 just for that alone.
                            Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-10-2012, 03:42 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                              I wonder if he Is a "natural" born child, then who's the magnificent woman that was worthy of Wesker's manly juice? XD
                              Last edited by Pikminister; 04-10-2012, 03:58 PM.
                              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Oh Albert, you naughty, naughty boy.

EDIT (When Pik's post was a Jill image): Can it be? On the RE timeline when does LiN happen? I mean, Jakey boy looks quite old, if he is Mr. Wesker Valentine (LOL), he should be around 10 years old by the time of the events of RE6 (that is if he's is a NATURAL child).

EDIT 2: Pikminister, you ninja'd me. LOL @ Lisa.
                                Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-10-2012, 04:04 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X