Resident Evil 6 Captivate Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
    No doubt... Chris is on full Hulk Smash mode in that scene.
    Lol I just hope there is more to the fight than shown in the trailer. Will more than likely be done in QTE sequence but I'll take whatever. Also just to sum up I dont have a problem with anyone supporting Ada/Leon but you have to realise that they are pretty clearly in the wrong here. If you wanna route for the bad guys please do I have done my fair share of that after seeing so many crappy horror movies when I want the bad guy to just kill them all. However this time I'm on the good guys side which I believe is Chris.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
      Lol I just hope there is more to the fight than shown in the trailer. Will more than likely be done in QTE sequence but I'll take whatever. Also just to sum up I dont have a problem with anyone supporting Ada/Leon but you have to realise that they are pretty clearly in the wrong here. If you wanna route for the bad guys please do I have done my fair share of that after seeing so many crappy horror movies when I want the bad guy to just kill them all. However this time I'm on the good guys side which I believe is Chris.
      I'm not rooting for anyone here, though. I merely pointed out that Leon has enough valid reasons to stick up for "Ada" in that scene. Reasons that went well beyond the lovey-dovey blullshit. That is: Being grateful to that person and capturing her alive.

Now, I don't really know enough about what happened before that scene (based on a heavily edited trailer) - I don't know if the "Ada" we see in the trailer is actually a clone and not the real one.... I mean, someone posted a list of RE6 characters last January. And on that list, they mentioned Jake Muller, Piers, Sherry, Ada... and Ada's clone...
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm not rooting for anyone here, though. I merely pointed out that Leon has enough valid reasons to stick up for "Ada" in that scene. Reasons that went well beyond the lovey-dovey blullshit. That is: Being grateful to that person and capturing her alive.

Now, I don't really know enough about what happened before that scene (based on a heavily edited trailer) - I don't know if the "Ada" we see in the trailer is actually a clone and not the real one.... I mean, someone posted a list of RE6 characters last January. And on that list, they mentioned Jake Muller, Piers, Sherry, Ada... and Ada's clone...
        Well my expectations just came to a crashing hault. No clones Capcom, Clones are lame cop outs of ways of doing things that you couldnt normally do with a character which doesnt really matter in the long run because its not the actual character so its just a big run around. No clones they are a complete waste of time. If any clones are in this game it will totally kill it for me.

Comment

You're forgetting the fact that Leon has basically repaid his debts to her. In fact, he saved her first in RE2, so for that alone she actually owes him because she might not have lived to save him ever. Then he also lets her off with the Plagas sample (a stupid move really), and now he's interfering with Chris' getting sweet revenge from the bitch (as both Chris and Krauser would say lol), who killed his brothers basically. I want Leon put in his place, and Ada given the worst of the deaths by Chris and Pier's hands.

Comment

• Wesker's son? I'm going to speculate that at some point in the 1980s, Wesker had an affair with Annette. I'm calling it now.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• SPENCEEER!*SHAKES FIST*...its probable. I always expected Sherry to be Weskers 'god daughter' myself.

Comment

• I'd like to see:

Tricell to return in some form or another, they can't be ruled out just yet. Despite what happened in RE5, they can easily employ some plausible deniability over everything. If I was in charge of Tricell, I'd label Excella as a rogue element whose interests did not represent those of the company and/or have Wesker marked as some bio-terrorist who conspired with said rogue element. They acted alone and without the company's knowledge.

Secondly, the Global Pharmaceutical Consortium. They were focused on in RE5 and given another hearty mention in Revelations. I doubt that Capcom would forget about them narrative-wise. I'd also like to see Jessica and Raymond make some kind of reappearance, not sure in what capacity.

And finally, some reference to Spencer's legacy. The man may be dead but his greatness and vision shall live on.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Agreed, need to have Jessica and Raymond pop up in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                    You're forgetting the fact that Leon has basically repaid his debts to her. In fact, he saved her first in RE2, so for that alone she actually owes him because she might not have lived to save him ever. Then he also lets her off with the Plagas sample (a stupid move really), and now he's interfering with Chris' getting sweet revenge from the bitch (as both Chris and Krauser would say lol), who killed his brothers basically. I want Leon put in his place, and Ada given the worst of the deaths by Chris and Pier's hands.
                    I didn't forget. In RE2, Ada saves Leon's ass before they kiss. And she throws that rocket launcher that also saves his skin. She does that in RE4 as well. In RE4 she saves him when Bitores Mendez is about to crush him like a roach. And later when Krauser is about to slice him up. And once again when she helps him escape with Ashley in tow. It happened too many fucking times. Once would've been enough for someone to remain indebted for life. Or at least to be a little bit soft on that person that helped you see another sunset.

Now, if the Ada we've seen in the trailers is the real one and she's doing evil shit, then by all means, she needs to go.

But I doubt it will be that simple. I suspect Capcom is pulling another "Jill Valentine is dead" situation here. Where we are made to believe Ada is suddenly being more than a SPY (that's what she was, officially). Doing the whole super villain routine.

And finally, some reference to Spencer's legacy. The man may be dead but his greatness and vision shall live on.
                    Spencer.... All those years reading about him. About how great and mighty he was... and only for him to bite the big one like a punk. He can be redeemed by his works, though.
                    Last edited by Pikminister; 04-11-2012, 12:08 AM.
                    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      I'd like to see:

Tricell to return in some form or another, they can't be ruled out just yet. Despite what happened in RE5, they can easily employ some plausible deniability over everything. If I was in charge of Tricell, I'd label Excella as a rogue element whose interests did not represent those of the company and/or have Wesker marked as some bio-terrorist who conspired with said rogue element. They acted alone and without the company's knowledge.

Secondly, the Global Pharmaceutical Consortium. They were focused on in RE5 and given another hearty mention in Revelations. I doubt that Capcom would forget about them narrative-wise. I'd also like to see Jessica and Raymond make some kind of reappearance, not sure in what capacity.

That vision died with Alex's betrayal and Wesker's death.

Comment

• on ada

Someone has posted this list in which a portugese company localized the game with the original script or something like that and this information was posted.

Leon S. Kennedy
                        Helena Harper
                        Chris Redfield
                        Piers Nivans
                        Jake Muller (Wesker's son)
                        Sherry Birkin
                        Ada Wong
                        Carla Radames (Ada's clone)

The guy even got his last name right but an ada clone seems a bit stupid will capcom realy do that?on ada

Comment

• I saw that information first hand on a portuguese forum that i visit and participate on a daily basis. It seemed totally legit so i shared it here

As we are seeing it is legit
                          Last edited by IGUANO; 04-11-2012, 06:20 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by IGUANO View Post
                            I saw that information first hand on a portuguese forum that i visit and participate on a daily basis. It seemed totally legit so i shared it here

As we are seeing it is legit
                            yeah it seem true to me now intresting stuff

Comment

• I knew it , the ada that talks to jake seems too young and fake "Notice her face" , While the ada Chris aims at is scared "?"

ADA ISNT EVIL BITCHES !~ NOR SHE DOES EVIL ! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! I LAUGHED SOO HARD ! HAHAHA !
                              Last edited by Mrox2; 04-11-2012, 06:38 AM.
                              Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                              ^ Lol ...

Comment

• yeah she seemed out of charicter to

Comment

Working...
                                X