No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4th movie sort of confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, Leon S. Kennedy is dead in the RE movies universe.

I find it funny that studios (and writers / directors) are willing to continually produce garbage like the RE live-action films. I know it's all about the almighty dollar (or whatever respective currency), but what about pride? Doesn't anyone want to make the best possible film? (Yes, I know P.S. Anderson and Uwe Boll are incapable...)
    I agree. But if these movies are complete garbage, then why do they make money out of them? I guess people love watching crap movies.
    Last edited by doomed; 08-01-2008, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Anderson should be in this movie, id love to see him be eaten by zombies lol

after all, it'd be the only entertaining part of the series anyhow

Comment

I'm wondering if any of the video game characters will return/appear....and if they'll get killed off. Nicholai was the only one I could see as a possible death since many more choices in the game lead to him dying...I know when I first played 3 I thought the real ending was when Jill was the one to kill him (the whole good girl killing the evil dude thing....yeah it was years ago).

I had the book of the third movie before the film came out, so I pretty much was warned ahead of time of how shitty it was going to be. The book at least had Jill in it filling in some of the plot holes....but not many. And also from the book Alice ended up killing Angie due to her "programming" or whatever.

As much as I say I don't want another movie, I'll go see it if they make it....just to see how bad it would be.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Oh, hell no! I don't wanna see a army of super Alices fighting zombies with their physic powers! I couldn't stand Extinction, the whole talking Tyrant ALSO with physic powers (dunno if it was physic powers or not when he roars and like the room almost like explodes -_-) really, really made the ending bad, not that it had any hope of turning out good anyway. Ugh, damn you Paul, you've given RE a bad name, just please stop with your craptastic films.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
            I'm wondering if any of the video game characters will return/appear.....
            I'll bet ten that Leon will feature, Loin Cloth and Broadsword in tow, and the world will explode from the sheer overbearing levels of combined testosterone and macho-manliness Alice and Leon possess.

Comment

No, Leon is dead. http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/r...oncitynews.pdf

Comment

in the words of Darth Vader......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Oo

please let the 3rd film be the LAST damnit!!!!!

Comment

I'm surprised he hasn't thought about starting the series anew yet. He can't honestly be happy with the direction of the movies?

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
                    Is death really going to stop the man that is Leon SCOTT Kennedy?

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                      Is death really going to stop the man that is Leon SCOTT Kennedy?
                      Death is only the beginning...for he is "The One."

Comment

Besides, it's not like Anderson will remember that anyway. Or if he does Leon will be a new super person like Alice.

Kill them. Kill them both.

Comment

Originally posted by stefan2007 View Post
                          Anderson should be in this movie, id love to see him be eaten by zombies lol

after all, it'd be the only entertaining part of the series anyhow
                          ↑ If it happened, I might consider to go see it.

The so-called RE adaptation movies are spin-off. They didn't really "adapt" the game.

Comment

I think Anderson just sees the money and not what the fans
                            of Resident Evil think about these crappy movies. I bought
                            Apocalypse last year and gave it away the next day cause
                            it was so... I don't have to describe it, do I?

@Jill

If he dies, it's also the end for him. But not if he got bitten by a zombie
                            or infected with the G-Virus. Then he will be unstopable, that's right.

Comment

Speaking as a fan of the movies, a fourth may be a bit too far.

Comment

Hell I enjoyed the movies as "B" movies but more then that...nope, they make for great what if stories but they clearly don't have the RE feel to them, on the second movie, they totally did the UBCS and Police barrier like we saw in Resident Evil 3, I thought that was sick and Nemesis was sick as hell, but the fact he turned good was kinda iffy. The movies arent great, but they arent all that bad either if you can get over the fact that its not the Resident Evil univerese we are all acustomed to...Please dont flame me

Comment

Working...
                                X