Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
    Just because we don't know what extras were planned for the game doesn't mean the team shouldn't add in any. Maybe you haven't noticed, but the build they have is apparently less than half complete. Unless they magically have the design documents for the game, there's going to be a whole bunch of guesswork and ideas borrowed from retail used in order to finish it.
    I guess I don't like the idea of it because it would take away from development of the game itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ekamp View Post
      The Moth's room theme, which is pretty long for a pansy-ass "boss" that can be dispatched in less that 30 seconds, I could see fitting a part of the sewers or lab.
      This theme is definitely one of the creepiest themes in the game. I reckon this must have been leftover from 1.5. Although I've listened to the soundtrack of RE2 many times, this is the only one that still really creeps me out everytime I listen to it. This could have been used in a different area of the 1.5 lab.

Comment

• Although the retail RE2 theme the team used at the east corridor is placed great, I would prefer this unreleased tune ( Distant Memories) to be played at the east corridor:

Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          I guess I don't like the idea of it because it would take away from development of the game itself.
          It doesn't have to though, it can be created after the game has been finished off and a release date confirmed. It's a good idea to create a version that seems a lot more like an official released professional version with replay value. Something akin to HUNK's escape probably wouldn't take that long to create yet it'll still improve replay value.

Comment

• Hunk escape from 1.5 sewer to 1.5 R.P.D. helipad. Brilliant idea! Absolutely brilliant.

Team, please consider Gradon idea if You have time of course. Hunk dashing trough fat hunting zombies. Yeah!
            ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Here it is guys - a finalised alarm for 1.5

I had to record and heavily edit RE Darkside Chronicles for the voice, but I feel it works perfectly.
              The alarm sounds and BGM was added later - really still has that 1.5 vibe - like the original video - but without the phone operator placeholder LOL

I feel it wound be better than using the retail RE2 version as it wouldn't be different enough. My opinion I guess but hey, here ya go.. Enjoy!
              Comments would be lovely =3 - new to Youtube BTW hehe

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• That soundtrack is great, but the problem is you can still hear the faint footsteps which is annoying, if you can isolate the footsteps sound from the alarm track it will turn out great !

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                  That soundtrack is great, but the problem is you can still hear the faint footsteps which is annoying, if you can isolate the footsteps sound from the alarm track it will turn out great !
                  Yh I didn't know how to without messing the rest up..
                  If someone could do that?

I just figured with the ingame sound effects and walking around it wouldn't be noticeable LOL
                  Its because it was recorded from DSC so as the footsteps, talking and BG alarms all count as SFX it couldn't be avoided - only the music could be muted in the options menu

Comment

• Great work with the alarm track, RaccoonSurvivor.
                    sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

• Thanks guys ..
                      Even if something similar doesn't make it into the mod - I'm sure they'll be a way to edit the music files (and put this into the game) hehee

Comment

• It's a good effort, but the footsteps aren't the only problem. You can hear the cackling of the lower quality alarm as it comes in and out and it's rough on ears with headphones. I understand what you've been aiming for though, and it's a good idea if spliced perfectly.
                        Last edited by Gradon; 01-10-2013, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                          This whole heresay thing continues and we go around in circles. No wonder NB is annoyed.

No in April 1997 TGS 1.5 still appeared on the floor. Talked about this much earlier in the thread, as when it came to the E3 a few months later they republished the 1996 English PR details for 1.5, pushed the game back to late 1997, and screened footage that combined 1.5 and early work on finished version together because they didnt have enough new stuff to show. That video was also posted in this thread several times.

Video from the April 97 TGS from the wonderful people at Biohazard France off a Sony disc that shows it was there:

And images from SurvivHor;

People just need to do a little research before jumping to conclusions.
                          it took me some time to find the topic again, but I knew that Inflames had more details about the scans I'd used in my website. In his video, you can clearly see that the audience is watching a clip, not playing the game. So this video is the proof that Capcom showed a video at TGS97, and not a playable demo (check first post for a link to download the video).
                          Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

• Couldnt they do both?

Comment

• Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
                              it took me some time to find the topic again, but I knew that Inflames had more details about the scans I'd used in my website. In his video, you can clearly see that the audience is watching a clip, not playing the game. So this video is the proof that Capcom showed a video at TGS97, and not a playable demo (check first post for a link to download the video).
                              http://bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic...ea9293130af0c7
                              Could someone check if it is really japanese? It kinda sounds like vietnamese to me...
                              Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• That is not Japanese audio at all. I don't know what language it is, but it isn't Japanese.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X