This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RbP06St4J8

Here's the posted video of UK RE3, censored.

Comment

Yup, that's how I remember it.

Comment

So is there a video of the supposed uncensored western version?

Comment

Originally posted by geluda View Post
          So is there a video of the supposed uncensored western version?
          My copy with Dino Crisis demo will come tomorrow, and I'll show you the video once I get my hands on it.

Comment

My two cents, I have the NA RE3, the one without the Dino Crisis demo, no decapitation, the zombie grab came from behind, Jill kicked the zombie but no head off. The copyright date is 1999.

Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.
            Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-22-2012, 06:17 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Biohazard 3 Uncensored (Jill kicks zombie's head)

Comment

Originally posted by JakeMuller View Post
                Biohazard 3 Uncensored (Jill kicks zombie's head)
                Yes, I noticed too. Biohazard 3 Last Escape (The Japanese version of Resident Evil 3) is the complete uncensored version that was released on PS1, Dreamcast, and original PC (Except Sourcenext and PS3 version) in Japan. Well it's Monday, I should get my hands on RE3 with Dino Demo this afternoon. Once I have it I'll post the clip to you all. Thank you for posting it.
                Last edited by Joehrex; 04-24-2012, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Well I did get a copy of RE3 with DIno Crisis demo, so it came here today. I kicked the zombie's head, AND IT'S FUCKING STAYS IN! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! IT'S FUCKING CENSORED! SON OF A BITCH! MY COPY THAT IT CAME WITH DINO DEMO IS FUCKING CENSORED! I NEED HELP!

Comment

Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
                    Well I did get a copy of RE3 with DIno Crisis demo, so it came here today. I kicked the zombie's head, AND IT'S FUCKING STAYS IN! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! IT'S FUCKING CENSORED! SON OF A BITCH! MY COPY THAT IT CAME WITH DINO DEMO IS FUCKING CENSORED! I NEED HELP!
                    You sure do.
                    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

We should sue Capcom for censoring RE3!

Comment

Yeah...good luck with that. It's there game - if they want to release a version where zombies dissolve into sparkles upon death they can.

Comment

I should PM Upaluppa for his copy and see if he'll give it to me. Plan B!

Comment

Just checked my psone Dino Crisis Demo version and it uncensord.Heads be rollin in my version Lucky me!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Hcloud13 View Post
                              Just checked my psone Dino Crisis Demo version and it uncensord.Heads be rollin in my version Lucky me!
                              Well lucky you! Congratulations! Glad to hear it! FYI, not all PS1 versions with Dino demo were uncensored. Some end up like single disc version. Excuse me for my exploding anger. I was too excited.
                              Last edited by Joehrex; 04-23-2012, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Well this is confusing. It's time to start dumping discs and comparing digital signatures I feel. Perhaps assembler forums might know more on this matter? I don't know much about the production process of PSX games, but I'm not sure how first release can be censored, half of the second release is uncensored and then the third release is censored again. It would mean there were two master copies of the NTSC release and one was accidentally used instead of the other, as the standard was clearly set with the first release assuming it actually is censored. I imagine only digital signatures are going to reveal the differences here. It reminds me of the whole fiasco with Directors Cut where the censored intro was "accidentally" used instead of the uncensored one. Unless the RE3 disc in your box came from a different release of the game and you only have the Dino Crisis box, as if a second hand dealer put it in there not knowing the difference.

Either way I want the uncensored version! If this really is true looks like he rarity of RE3 might be going up a little...

I wonder if the uncensored animation can be unlocked through hacking, might shed some light on the situation if the animation still exists on the disc.
                                Last edited by Guest; 04-23-2012, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X