No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch Episode 10 - Resident Evil Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any thought to a possible Dead Rising episode ?

Comment

when

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post

I had initially thought I'd go with the Wii version, but the fact the subtitles are burned onto the game without you being able to turn them off is a bit , so I'll be going with the Gamecube version. If I have time, Ill go into the Wii one, but I also want to hit the trial on Gamecube as well.
      when are you releasing rpd dispatch 10 im waiting for ever!!

Comment

Originally posted by HUN33 View Post
        well wait longer!

it'll be done when its done! i mean it took 6 years to make FF12 and look at that! so if it takes 2 weeks or months or years we know it will be damn well worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
          well wait longer!

it'll be done when its done! i mean it took 6 years to make FF12 and look at that! so if it takes 2 weeks or months or years we know it will be damn well worth it!
          just saying you guys are great at these podcast.. because i know pretty much everything there is resident evil.. its good to hear other people's prespectives on the games.. ps drop my name on the podcast.. that would be great.. keep it up..

Comment

just saying you guys are great at these podcast.. because i know pretty much everything there is resident evil.. its good to hear other people's prespectives on the games.. ps drop my name on the podcast.. that would be great.. keep it up..
            AHAHAHA Oh wow. Talk about an ego.

I think they'll do what they want with the podcasts, and we should just be patient. You know what they say, "good things come to those who wait".

Comment

who

Originally posted by L-e-W View Post
              AHAHAHA Oh wow. Talk about an ego.

I think they'll do what they want with the podcasts, and we should just be patient. You know what they say, "good things come to those who wait".
              who are you? i don't have a ego, its my favorite games so i play them alot and after awhile you tend to remember everything. you know.. ps i wasn't asking to do anything to the podcast, its great the way it is.

Comment

Now that RE 5 is coming out in a week, I think it will be a little longer. I kinda forgot about the Dispatch but will be interested to see what everyone has to say about 5 when we have all beat it.

Comment

I bet this episode will become the 1.5 of RPD Dispatch

Comment

Episode 11 will come out, and no one will mention Episode 10 or the fact that it's not been released and never will be.

Comment

Episode 10: The Missing Floppies ;)

Comment

i wonder what they are going to say.

Comment

I don't think I'll be attending future podcasts, on account of Skype being an epic clusterfuck.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            I don't think I'll be attending future podcasts, on account of Skype being an epic clusterfuck.
                            Lies and filth! It's because you can't play Killzone 2 while recording! I'm onto you Spencer!

Comment

i volunteer my services if a RPD dispatch comes out about how horror games have evolved over the console generations

Comment

I might have a laugh and join in, if Spencer can't add some dry English wit then someone will need to. Can't have you Yanks forgetting who the truly masters of the world are.

Rule Britannia!

Comment

Working...
                                X