No announcement yet.

Biohazard 4D Executer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks dot50cal for posting the video in such high-Q that it still retains some of its 3dness or (4dness). i dont know if any of you saw the movie beowolf but if you stil have the 3d glasses, you should check out executer with them. its a wonderful experience, except for the ocastional compression error which reminds me that i had a question. is it somehow possible to get this file as a m2v file (Mpeg2) instead of a mp4. But a thanks guys for posting this with subs you guys did a great job.
    ________
    marijuana vaporizer
    Last edited by Zomzilla; 01-23-2011, 01:24 AM.

Comment

is it somehow possible to get this file as a m2v file (Mpeg2) instead of a mp4.
      Why not just convert it yourself?

Why you would want it as an MPEG2 though is beyond me. XD
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Perhaps it's easier to turn it into a VCD/DVD?

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
          Why not just convert it yourself?

Why you would want it as an MPEG2 though is beyond me. XD

Because if i converted it from Mp4 to mpeg2 it would still carry the compression errors prevalent in with the mp4 format. also it would allow the 3d effect to pull threw much stonger. and also my reasoning for doing this would be to put on dvd. also what software did you use to edit this with? was it Final Cut?
          ________
          herbalaire vaporizer
          Last edited by Zomzilla; 01-23-2011, 01:25 AM.

Comment

I used Avisynth. I can't provide you with an mpeg2 copy, the mp4 is all we have now. The quality that x264 delivers is much superior to that of mpeg2, so if you did convert it, there wouldn't be many issues with compression.

Comment

Last edited by redlamb; 07-13-2010, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Funny it doesn't look 3-D does this work with 3-D glasses?

I can see with a lot of work it could be true 3-D using Solid Eye glasses from Metal Gear Acid 2 on the PSP but that would take a loss in frames to grab the images then using stereoscopic separation to get the effect..hmm sounds like a fun project though.

Comment

Pretty sure this copy was obtained from a VHS promo, and thus it wouldn't have the 3d effect on it.

Comment

I did see this a few years back and glad to watch it again. This is why I come to this site. Good work guys.

Comment

I wanted to convert this into a full DVD including menu's and chapters, as well as a nice DVD cover, but don't know where to really begin.

The DVD cover will be easy; just whip something up in photoshop in the appropriate dimensions. The menu/chapter system is something I've never done before, so I'll have too look into that.

Comment

You can use DVDLabPro for it. If you are skilled in video edition you can even add a loop movie for the background of the menus. It's a very versatile software.

Comment

Never tried DVDLabPro, but Ulead's DVD Movie Maker is about the easiest DVD authoring software I've ever used. The only problem I had with that one was that last time I tried it it didn't have proper framerate (up)conversion for 24->30fps. But we're talking like 4 years ago... surely they must've fixed that by now

Anyway, fortunately our encode of the Biohazard 4D Executer did not go through any framerate tinkering, and is 30 FPS, just like the VHS->DVD source we got it from (to be honest, I've not bothered to check if that's the real framerate of it, but since it was made for a DVD powered ride... I guess it might've been rendered in 30 FPS all the way anyway.)

Comment

I hope someday we find this movie in HD

Comment

Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                              I hope someday we find this movie in HD
                              the only source was a VHS, and there is no HD version at all i guess, and the THIA version of it is AWESOME.

Comment

Unless someone from Visual Science Lab leaked an in-house rendition of it, there will be no HD version.

Comment

Working...
                                X