Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Juvenal-_Leon98 View Post
    Instead of asking for a code verĂ³nica for xbox should put it on Steam, the 1.5 in an xbox that sounds crazy
    Or maybe we could request Capcpm to re=release CODE Veronica HD version as a "Play Anywhere" Title, so the game would be cross buy, with synchronized saves between Xbox One and Windows 10 PC.

Would be cheaper than having to buy at 2 different platforms (the case of Re-Remaster from Steam and Xbox One) and also with more features support...

Comment

• Originally posted by Juvenal-_Leon98 View Post
      Instead of asking for a code verĂ³nica for xbox should put it on Steam, the 1.5 in an xbox that sounds crazy
      Yeah, I was sarcastic, that's why I called it "xbocks uan" xD.
      I miss the old times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
        I just transferred my old files to my new PC and for some reason, I only transferred my unpatched versions of 1.5. So can someone help guide me to the latest patch for the MZD build and any patches for the pure vanilla build?

Also, where can I find the Battle Colosseum?
        If you're still interested, I found my old backup of SolidSnake11's patch where I replaced Martin's room recreations with the original rooms from the MZD build while keeping the other fixes (L Tunnel 2 and Spider Tunnel with proper collision, yay).

I've uploaded it here:
        https://mega.nz/#!kqRWCLCb!b1Hscij_R...7jqzSqog1_Wo0E

Credit for this goes to MartinBiohazard for making the original patch and to SolidSnake11 for helping him out and fixing the collision problems. All I did was replacing a few rooms and changing a few door links for my own enjoyment.

And Gemini's Battle Coliseum Demo is here:
        http://appleofeden.de-doc.com/index....prototype-1-5/

I also found my list of codes for 1.5, if you'd like to play around with them:
        https://mega.nz/#!t2Z3UTJD!IBF7iP2Og...TtEFAQlt-cuc6k

It's quite possible that there are still some misaligned doors etc. which I missed. I probably won't go back to fixing them either, it's a waste of time.

The excitement was there when 1.5 first leaked, by now I've come to realize that it's just a broken, incoherent curiosity. The game is empty and pointless without any puzzles and with so many rooms and features missing.

I always anticipated 1.5 as a full RE experience that's just a little rough around the edges, like the Bio2 Beta build that was leaked. I didn't expect it to be this unfinished when it finally turns up.

This place seems pretty much deserted now. I'm sure things will liven up again when IGAS release their finished project. I've waited so long to finally see this game as it could have been, waiting a little longer won't make a difference, I guess...

At least now I understand why IGAS didn't want to release the unaltered build before finishing their project. They knew that people would be underwhelmed by it.

Still, I'm infinitely relieved that the game is finally preserved and will never be lost again. I'm shaking my head, thinking how unreal it is that I can play this on my console now and that it's the very same thing they were advertising in magazines all those years ago.

I never thought it would happen.
        Last edited by Upaluppa; 08-31-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• I've not played the demos or the leaked version. I'd prefer to get the full experience in one go, with plenty of surprises. Look forward to when this project is finished and I can play it .

Comment

• Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
            The excitement was there when 1.5 first leaked, by now I've come to realize that it's just a broken, incoherent curiosity. The game is empty and pointless without any puzzles and with so many rooms and features missing.

I always anticipated 1.5 as a full RE experience that's just a little rough around the edges, like the Bio2 Beta build that was leaked. I didn't expect it to be this unfinished when it finally turns up.
            It's a bit unfair to judge the game based on the early build we got. It definitely can't be compared to the latest version featured in Capcom's videos, even though I have no doubt this build was quite incomplete as well. But yeah back then when the curator got it few of us would have imagined this build was so barebone. It's better than nothing but I agree it definitely hampers the excitement of playing BH1.5 for the first time.

I still hope the most recent build will surface someday; we'll finally be able to call it a day and move on.

Comment

• No news yet?
              ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                No news yet?
                I'm afraid not, we can only wait.
                Resident Evil 2: Back 2 Origins

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...back-2-origins

sigpic

Comment

• I’m content with no news; it means the project is active. I highly doubt Gemini would leave everyone in the dark if he and IGAS were to abandon the project. AM2R was a decade long endeavor. But it was also well worth the wait and I’m confident that this will be as well.
                  sigpic
                  "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• They wouldn't just abandon their restoration project, not after all the effort they already put into it. It's obvious that this will take a long time to complete, now that they go for a full blown remake on a custom engine instead of just fixing the original build.

I'm sure it will be worth the wait, we just need to be patient.
                    Last edited by Upaluppa; 09-27-2017, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• Exactly. They paid 5 figures just to obtain the game disc. You don't just quit after something like that.

Comment

• Once, what was lost was finally acquired,
                        Though what's wanted most was sadly retired,
                        But the grass is always greener on the other side,
                        Just over the horizon is what's to be desired.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                          Once, what was lost was finally acquired,
                          Though what's wanted most was sadly retired,
                          But the grass is always greener on the other side,
                          Just over the horizon is what's to be desired.
                          gr8 poem m8
                          I miss the old times.

Comment

• Here is something to whet your appetite while you wait for an update.

RE7demake

Comment

• Hahaha i never said that Gemini abandoned the project, just asked for news because im bored and still hyped for this
                              ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                                Hahaha i never said that Gemini abandoned the project, just asked for news because im bored and still hyped for this
                                As we all are, isn't his development chat box thingy still active?

Comment

Working...
                                X