Leon and Claire are now on Twitter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
    So, is this past Leon (pre-RE4) currently sitting at a laptop in the future, using a medium (Twitter) that had not been invented before the events in RE4, concerning the mission he had in South America with a then new partner (Krauser) who Leon or Ada killed in 2004, back before - as I mentioned - Twitter was created?

Huh.

I wonder what will Claire twitter about then. Her attempts to sneak into Paris Umbrella HQ?

Comment

Her attempts to sneak into Paris Umbrella HQ?
      "jumping fence brb"
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
        So, is this past Leon (pre-RE4) currently sitting at a laptop in the future, using a medium (Twitter) that had not been invented before the events in RE4, concerning the mission he had in South America with a then new partner (Krauser) who Leon or Ada killed in 2004, back before - as I mentioned - Twitter was created?

Huh.
        He's just added time travel to his repetoire of skills, that's all.
        You thought his bending of the laws of physics was impressive in RE4!

Here's an example.

Posting

I wish the world looked like it did to me in 1998, before Raccoon City. Before I knew who I'd had to become to survive.

BEFORE posting

Got a job!!! In Raccoon City!?!? Wherever that is.
        sigpic

Comment

I remember my first day... Got a job!!! In Raccoon City!?!? Wherever that is.
          Spoiler:

Comment

Claire's been talking about Chris lately. Maybe he'll be in the game after all.

Haven't heard from Chris for days. I hope he's alright.8:17 PM Aug 12th from web

Ever since Chris joined S.T.A.R.S. he's been so hard to get a hold of. Chris's a changed man, and not always for the better.about 16 hours ago from web

Comment

Its'a mazing the depths to which Leon haters will stoop to attack him.
              "Lulz now he can time travel!!"
              It's a simple fuckin' marketing idea idiots.
              Last edited by Becky's Butt; 08-16-2009, 06:52 PM.

Comment

I think most people have twigged that one. It is, indeed, a joke. And don't call folks idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Becky's Butt View Post
                  Its'a mazing the depths to which Leon haters will stoop to attack him.
                  "Lulz now he can time travel!!"
                  It's a simple fuckin' marketing idea idiots.
                  Yes! Yesss! Oh, let me taste your tears, Scott Tenorman!

Mmm, your tears are so yummy and sweet!

Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness! Mmm, yummy!

Comment

Leon and Claire just tweeted about the events of the RE2 opening. Should be getting more interesting from now on.

Comment

Hahaha...laaaaaame.

I was just attacked. Damn, an insane looking man with bloodshot eyes jumped me, and this cop, a boy really, came to the rescue.

Comment

And I'm now using a computer of this poor dead cop that's lying next to the desk just to tell you about it.

While Experience Kijuju was a great idea imho, Leon's and Claire's twitter isn't :/.

Edit: I haven't followed Leon's or Claire's twitter, so I just went and read what they have written and I must say I am confused:
                        Leon, Aug 12th: "I wish the world looked like it did to me in 1998, before Raccoon City. Before I knew who I'd had to become to survive."
                        Leon, Aug 13th: "I remember my first day..."
                        Leon, Aug 13-18th: talking about Raccoon City as if it was happening right now... (even though he wrote about being in RC on Aug 16th and on Aug 18th he's writing that he is going to reach police station).

WTF? That's not how it's supposed to work (at least I think so). I'm not even talking about the time paradox, but how they are writing their entries. Claire's writing about some mad man (a zombie) attacking her just few minutes ago? You're in the damn dead city lady, full of zombies and monsters; why do you ever writing this like some diary instead of trying to get help (like the guy from Kijuju, forget his name >_>)?
                        Instead of twitter another blog would be more suitable for such a thing.
                        Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 08-18-2009, 11:18 AM.

Comment

OMG!!!! it's just PR management
                          Last edited by Dark_Chris; 08-18-2009, 11:20 AM.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

As someone stated earlier, they are somehow telling us of their status in a certain town called Raccoon City from 1998 that was eventually nuked shortly afterward from a laptop, I presume?

Oh wait. Since when was wireless internet up back then? Dial up wireless? That's almost oxymoronic.

I love time travel.
                            Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 08-18-2009, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                              OMG!!!! it's just PR management
                              OMG!!!! Really?!!!

Yes, I know that this is just a PR. However, does it explain stupidity of those entries? As I've said - blog with Leon and Claire looking back at the incident in Raccoon City with maybe a little backstory (like the one from Experience Kijuju) would be much more interesting than short random entries like "OMG! A zombie has just attacked me! (and I just felt an urgent need to share this with you)" that doesn't make any sense time wise.
                              Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 08-18-2009, 02:32 PM.

Comment

"Who are you calling a boy!"

Oh, Leon.

Comment

Working...
                                X