Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just how "limited" is the RE5 limited edition guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just how "limited" is the RE5 limited edition guide?

Just wondering if it's worth it to open it up and look inside...so tempted

The MGS4 one is near impossible to find now. IIRC its the same company that made the RE5 one, so I'd guess probably fairly limited.

Comment

i was told they didnt make none

Comment

Originally posted by adamthegrave View Post
        i was told they didnt make none
        You were told they don't exist? Well, they do. I have one.

Comment

They didn't make none = They made at least one.
          sigpic

Comment

My LE guide was shipped out by Amazon last week. I think it was only $20.
            Should be here by tomorrow.

I think I need it to find all the emblems. I've got 25 but a couple of levels I've repeated a few times just to find them and damn... where the f**k are they?!

Comment

I recall reading that it was a single print run, so they wont be making any more after they sell out too.

Comment

Guess they finally figured theres not much point in keeping guides in circulation, if anyone wants a walkthrough nowadays they go online, only people that really buy them are the collectors.

Comment

Is that the hardcover guide? I picked one up from a GAME in town.

Comment

Those Piggyback guides are exceptional. I've been buying them when possible for years... but they don't produce many guides overall (maybe 2-3 games get a guide a year). But they're always very detailed, well designed, and have good features and behind the scenes materials.

Was quite surprised but kinda glad to see Prima team up with them last year for releasing their big profile guides in the US.

Comment

I got one when I picked up RE5 at GameStop... but if they're so limited, I don't want to open it! DX Maybe I should dish out the $20 for another one. One for use, one for collection.

Come to think of it, I bought the LoZ: Twilight Princess Collector's Edition guidebook last summer and I haven't unwrapped it yet. Awesome. Can't wait to try and track down another one when I got that one in South Carolina and I'm in Michigan. D:

Comment

I am waiting for my copy to arrive
                        Sevket's Game Collection
                        PSN Gamercards

Comment

PiggyBack guides are the only ones I'd bother buying these days. As someone mentioned, you can get these guides online within a few clicks, but the amount of extra content they put in is always worth the pick up price alone. The Metal Gear Solid 2-4 and Silent Hill 4 guides had a ton of bonus material, and I love the additional pieces from this book, such as the beta images and interviews. Really great stuff.

Comment

If it's by the same company that did 4's then I may be tempted to buy it, the guide I have for 4 is fantastic.

Comment

I've got the german one and also the us limited guides but they are still selaed

Comment

Working...
                              X