Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wesker in RE5, Pachislot game gets a soundtrack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZERO View Post
    every power has a price and/or consequences.
    yeah...you're right so also Chris is going to mutate, welcome Hulk Redfield!

Comment

Chris has already mutated...His arms look like tanks and his chest is as broad as Krauser's.

I think Wesker is fine the way he is...I think beating him that way, without any mutations, would make him suffer more. After all...after so many mutations, they lose their cognitive human emotions and wouldn't feel suffering.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Wesker has already lost emotions. What's your point?

And your lame joke about the Chris sucks too.
        Wesker will end up mutating, whether we like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
          I want Wesker to mutate, but not into a Tyrant or other big meat blob like all the others villains past Code Veronica; just make him suffer somehow. I just don't like the idea that the virus he injected himself was flawless - resurrected its host from death, gave him super strength, matrix-like powers and Scottish accent without any side effects (cat eyes don't count).
          Haha! What if Wesker's cat mutation becomes complete?

"Meeerrrooowww!!" - Wesker, Resident Evil 5.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            Wesker has already lost emotions. What's your point?

And your lame joke about the Chris sucks too.
            Don't be such an ass. I wasn't trying to joke about Chris. Compare his body style from the previous games to 5. It's a big difference. Wesker still has emotions, he just doesn't express them. From what we knew of him before his augmentation, he didn't show them much then either. Wesker mutating will just complete the cliche circle Capcom has created about their villians.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

So what if it's a big difference? Wesker has no emotions now. He is emotionless, heartless.

Comment

So what if it's a big difference? Wesker has no emotions now. He is emotionless, heartless.
                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

What? This is a your personal idea... It could be, but It isn't certain.
                  Wesker has no emotions now. He is emotionless, heartless.
                  Emotionless? I don't think, Wesker feels hate for Chris and STARS, and he wants revenge (Wesker's Report and CVX)... hate and revenge are emotions.

Comment

By emotionless, I'm sure he meant stoic. For the most part, Wesker is stoic (meaning one who is seemingly indifferent to or unaffected by joy, grief, pleasure, or pain). I'm sure as a human he feels them, but just doesnt care that he feels them and they don't interfere all that much with his everyday life. Sure he's crazy at times, but perhaps that too is on purpose? Kind of like Keiser Soze (sp?) in the Usual Suspects.

Comment

Wesker has to have emotions. Otherwise why the hell would he want Umbrella? He must be driven at the very least by desire or greed.

I think the inevitble fight with Wesker would be more interesting if he remained human rather than mutating futher. Mostly because the mutation is the expected way to go. And yet a human sized target whose so fast they can blur and can punch hard enough to shatter bone is going to be a match for anything up to and including Tyrants. If nothing else ammo is, for once, going to be a major concern on something that hard to hit.

Comment

Douglas's words are probably a "standard" reply to everyone who asks him about all that.

That guy who talked about Richard Waugh's interview on Fanime has contacted Douglas as well:

Now it's "Douglas's turn".
                        Last edited by Red Queen; 06-26-2008, 05:00 PM.
                        http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                        Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

This pic is very funny XD

Comment

LOL! Who did that?
                            http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                            Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

Probably the writer of this article:

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
                                Mutating Wesker?!
                                Yes, every evening he locks himself in the bathroom, douses himelf in Blue paint and goes about indiscriminately hitting people as CAPTAINNNNNNNN PLANET

*btw the idea of Mutating Wesker stinks*

Comment

Working...
                                X