No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Boxart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, they just removed the boxart. Pretty damning.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

The boxart looks pretty legit, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Grem View Post
        The boxart looks pretty legit, though.
        That's what I mean by damning.

Comment

cover reminds me of the manhunt 2 cover

Click image for larger version

Name:	top_image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	190.0 KB
ID:	403741

Comment

Guys, if revelations and 2 will be set in the maximum security prison of Alcatraz?

Comment

News Bot knows more than us but it more than likely takes place in a prison for a majority of the game. Besides the bars, there's barbed wire wrapped around the bars.

I would like to see a brand new character to be honest. I'm sick of everybody by now. Except for those who have not been in the spotlight for the past 10+ years.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                Guys, if revelations and 2 will be set in the maximum security prison of Alcatraz?
                Well it is set on an island.

Comment

This made me very happy! Can't wait to hear more ... New Bot knows more then us? How come?

Comment

Because NewsBot has secretly infiltrated Capcom as a Janitor under the name " Timmy Notaspy" , when everyone leaves he cleans their offices and takes snapshots with his spy camera mop.

But don't mention it, its a secret.

Seriously though, hes got sources.

Comment

What sources? Y'all will believe anything News Bot says.

Comment

Originally posted by Renard View Post
                        And what happens if what he says about the returning characters is true? as far as I'm aware News Bot has never been the type to go on a manufactured rumor ride.

I see people calling that prison area screen fake, even though if you actually look at the screenshot it has clear evidence of running in engine, and honestly it's not even very impressive visually.

Comment

I hope they uncover jake's mother identity, i would really like to know about the woman who f&%#@ albert freaking wesker !

Comment

this is a revelations game so I doubt and hope Jake wont be in this game , playing as Jake was awful in re6 his attitude along with Chris's sucked.
                            And Judging from Jake's stupid ending in Re6 It looks like he auditioning for the next DMC game "I'm Jake and I like apples" god what a knob.
                            Plus playing as Jake completely removes any element of horror ( For me)

Comment

Originally posted by Renard View Post
                              I've got no reason to lie or spread rumors, nor have I done so in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                                Why Revelations 2? Is this another game on a boat? does this mean we're up against the same terrorist group from before?

Are they trying to create a sub series in a series?O.o
                                I wonder about this too, "Revelations 2" seems a dumb title for any game, why not put a bit of imagination into a different title? Let's be honest, Revelations is one of the most generic names you can throw into a game when you have no number available.

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                                Looks like a prison.

They already created subseries, Gun Survivor, Outbreak.
                                Yes, but GS and Outbreak were created as sub-series from the start, they perform different characters, independent storylines and overall very different gameplay design. Revelations was created as part of the main series, now it looks like they pretend to turn it into a spin off series by adding its own independent number scheme.
                                The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Working...
                                X