GameTrailer's Interview with Takeuchi plus E3 demo footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.gamespot.com/video/929198...tage-show-demo

Go to minute 9:08 and watch the video for some seconds...

Can anyone please confirm that what i saw there didn't happen? That it's just my immagination?

Comment

For those infidel creatures that cant see this video, what happened there?
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
        For those infidel creatures that cant see this video, what happened there?
        There is a "Guile with boobs."
        Last edited by Petronio; 07-17-2008, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Well thats sounds gooooood can't wait to see this video some how.
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post
            There is a "Guile with boobs."
            Well as awkward as her attack is, its not uncommon to see kicks like that. She kicks him off Chris first...and then does a perfect backflip kick...you got it dude.

@Jill's Boob - I don't think we can argue that the game is going to look and play well once its finally out. After watching the 22 minute demo yet again, I can see how Capcom is trying to give the game the classic creepy feel. The fireworks guy....well what do people expect? Its RE....there always has been and always will be at least one character in the game that is completely annoying in some way. Every time I watch a trailer that starts with him though I find myself oddly like him.
            I wish the release date was closer to Christmas so we could all play it sooner.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Haha - I wish it was coming out sooner than 3/13/09 as well. But, I am glad that at least a concrete release date has finally been announced.

As for "fireworks" guy...maybe he's just high on coke or something?

Is it just me, or does the music in the trailer seem really good?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                Well as awkward as her attack is, its not uncommon to see kicks like that. She kicks him off Chris first...and then does a perfect backflip kick...you got it dude.
                Common? Where? In SF maybe....

Comment

I've seen kicks like that in a lot of fighting games. Maybe not that way exactly but still.

@JB- The music is pretty good. I've always liked the RE music though. The release date was nice to know, even if it is next year. Though I would have loved a Christmas release, they still have a lot of bugs that need to be fixed before the game is finished.

And I think someone else asked before somewhere but...how much did they say was actually completed at this point in time?
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Didn't they say the game was 60% complete? Or was 60% left to be completed?

Comment

Litle bit more than 60% of the game are already completed.
                      Last edited by Nomad9026; 07-17-2008, 04:13 PM.

Comment

"What would a Resident Evil game be without a chainsaw wielding masked maniac?"

Of course!, what were we thinking with that mutated flesh-eating zombies?? The next RE will have an enemy using this:

Why not?, is the perfect evolution! [/sarcasm]
                        Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 07-25-2008, 01:53 AM.

Comment

LOL! great stuff, you suggest this idea to Capcom.

Comment

Now thats just amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                              Was Outbreak like that? Wasn't there an endless supply of enemies to contend with?
                              Outbreak (both games) on Very Hard mode is punishingly difficult. There is also an additional nightmare mode too, from memory it gives enemies more health, you less, and I think less weapon durability.
                              On Very Hard difficulty there are sometimes only a handful of guns in each map, and then when you find them they don't have ammo in them.

As for RE4, you can make it harder youself. Like the knife only runs in the old games, there is a 0% hit ratio run which you can do, but is quite difficult. I've beaten the game using no merchant, and only weapons you find (so Shotgun, Broken butterfly, 1x Rocket Launcher, grenades, no upgrades). I also tried standard-issue only (so knife, handgun and boots. No upgrades), which I found to be quite challenging. Didn't get around to finishing it but.
                              Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 07-27-2008, 09:36 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                                "What would a Resident Evil game be without a chainsaw wielding masked maniac?"

Of course!, what were we thinking with that mutated flesh-eating zombies?? The next RE will have an enemy using this:

Why not?, is the perfect evolution! [/sarcasm]
                                I want that in Gears of War 2.

Come on, CliffyB, make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X