X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    I thought exactly the same when you said in another thread :

Touche.

But the pachislot is still a game...sort of...

Ugh. I just got owned or "pwned" (I still don't know what the latter means...I'm very un-hip). Thanks a lot, Sly.

*Runs off and cries.*
    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 07-30-2008, 06:25 PM.

Comment

IGN has finally posted their coverage of the Degeneration panel at Comic-Con.

The most interesting details include:
      -Degeneration will be considered canon
      -Wesker may make an appearance in some form (Kobayashi just said we'd have to wait and watch the movie to find out if he would be in it or not as opposed to an outright "yes" or "no")
      -members of the audience asked if other characters like Ada, Ashley, even Tofu (wha?) would be in the film, and Kobayashi said "no"
      -the movie will have no connection to RE5
      -any possible sequels depend on how well this one does, but they're up for doing more

Comment

I'm gonna buy two copies anyway, so I've done my part to stimulate the economy...

Comment

I'll buy it as soon as it arives to Uruguay, so then I'll have my RE Movie collection up to date
          Last edited by Guest; 07-30-2008, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
            http://dvd.ign.com/articles/894/894753p1.html

IGN has finally posted their coverage of the Degeneration panel at Comic-Con.

The most interesting details include:
            -Degeneration will be considered canon
            -Wesker may make an appearance in some form (Kobayashi just said we'd have to wait and watch the movie to find out if he would be in it or not as opposed to an outright "yes" or "no")
            -members of the audience asked if other characters like Ada, Ashley, even Tofu (wha?) would be in the film, and Kobayashi said "no"
            -the movie will have no connection to RE5
            -any possible sequels depend on how well this one does, but they're up for doing more

This is bullshit.
            Takeuchi said Degeneration will be connected to RE5, this guy says it will not. Why so many conflicts and contradictions?

Comment

Some clarifications from someone who was at the panel:

Didn't look at the article since I was at the panel, but to elaborate on the bullet points...

Well, he said flat out no to "Tofu". When asked about Wesker, he said "please wait for the film's release". Obviously, non-denial leaning towards he's in it. When asked about Ada, he gave a lengthy response about how she was featured in Resident Evil 4 quite a bit already, and that this story in Degeneration was about the reunion of Claire and Leon, not Ada. When they asked about pairings for Leon, he pretty much confirmed Leon is a player who likes to be with different girls, and stated his "bond of trust" with Claire would elevate to the next level in the film. Also, some character named Angela will have a significant role in the film, and that somebody you saw in the latest trailer is directly linked to the T-virus outbreak going on. The game will have no apparent direct link to Resident Evil 5, but both teams are communicating with each other just to make sure things are covered and in line with the overall series plot.
              Yea, it was funny somebody stuck in a "pairing" question. It was a guy who was annoyed at Kobayashi's explanation about Claire and Leon's involvement (how they're going to the "next" level with their bond), as well as Claire's wink at Leon in that one scene - he basically was like "Hey, I thought Ada was Leon's girl, so what's up with that and what Leon told Ashley in RE 4?". That was seriously the best answer ever, though, to piss off shippers.
              Last edited by Archelon; 07-30-2008, 09:45 PM.

Comment

When asked about Ada, he gave a lengthy response about how she was featured in Resident Evil 4 quite a bit already, and that this story in Degeneration was about the reunion of Claire and Leon, not Ada. When they asked about pairings for Leon, he pretty much confirmed Leon is a player who likes to be with different girls, and stated his "bond of trust" with Claire would elevate to the next level in the film. Also, some character named Angela will have a significant role in the film, and that somebody you saw in the latest trailer is directly linked to the T-virus outbreak going on.
                mmm i don't like that...

i always wanted Leon and Ada togheter!!!! also i was hoping she would be on the movie....

and whats up with Angela??? are they mixing the characters from the Paul anderson's movies????
                Last edited by RE-Hiro; 07-30-2008, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                  and whats up with Angela??? are they mixing the characters from the Paul anderson's movies????
                  I imagine Angela is the blonde woman in the S.R.T. uniform. I suppose she could be the girl Claire is seen with, but I'm betting on the former.

Comment

Oh boy...here we go. "Leon is a player who likes to be with different girls."

Is his name Leon "S" Kennedy, or is it Solid Snake? Or perhaps James Bond? That's what this guy has become...super-suave agent man of action.

Poor Claire. Getting paired up with someone who spends more time primping than she does.

Comment

Can somebody really be a "player" when they have no luck with women whatsoever?

Comment

Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post

i always wanted Leon and Ada togheter!!!! also i was hoping she would be on the movie....
                        Because a goody goody type like Leon would so approve of Ada's untrustworthy, backstabbing job. Leon/Ada shippers can be insanely moronic at times, blowing every little thing out of proportion. If you have the 2008 calender it even mentions Leon being easily swayed and misled by the opposite sex...and Ada being an expert liar.....kinda easy to put that one together. He may have made her see that there are more than just backstabbers in the world, but seriously....knowing a woman for hardly an entire day (combining the re2 and 4 timelines) and thinking you're in love is slightly ridicious. I'm no shipper, but Claire and Leon at least have things in common, and probably spent a small bit of time recovering together with Sherry after Raccoon before splitting up.

And I don't think I've ever seen Capcom mention Leon and Ada's reunion as one of "fate"....Oh well. *shrugs* I hate arguing with shippers anyway....Even if you give them hard facts they wouldn't care. You can't easily change someone's mind, espically if they so strongly believe in it.

Can somebody really be a "player" when they have no luck with women whatsoever?
                        He only bombed with Hunnigan and Ada. Ashley offered out to him...she probably wasn't the first either.

On the main topic...I want one of those little ink ribbon strap things. I think they are cute!
                        Last edited by Bertha; 07-30-2008, 11:06 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

and that somebody you saw in the latest trailer is directly linked to the T-virus outbreak going on.

Wait.......could this be that guy with the long messy hair?
                          I swear I can half bet it is him who leaked the first zombie into the airport.
                          Why does he remind me of Billy?

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                            and that somebody you saw in the latest trailer is directly linked to the T-virus outbreak going on.

Wait.......could this be that guy with the long messy hair?
                            I swear I can half bet it is him who leaked the first zombie into the airport.
                            Do I detect sarcasm?

Comment

I preaty much think that Angela is a blond girl that looks like Angelina Jolie, hm... Angela, Angelina, I think the developers were preaty inspired by Beowulf
                              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
                                I preaty much think that Angela is a blond girl that looks like Angelina Jolie, hm... Angela, Angelina, I think the developers were preaty inspired by Beowulf
                                Which is a truly sad thing to say since Beowulf the movie completely raped classic literature. Jolie had a big part in that too. Swamp hag =\= slutty, (in some people's views) attractive woman.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X