REmake HD Trailer Featuring BSAA Costumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REmake HD Trailer Featuring BSAA Costumes

Capcom has just revealed the trailer which showcase the BSAA costumes in REmake HD.

Thanks to your efforts, the Raccoon City contagion spread through social media and infected the entire town! And as promised on residentevil.com, this has un...

Very interesting, seem to fit in there pretty good!

Comment

This is awesome! Aesthetically, the costumes fit very well into the environment. It just looks so weird, because of how those costumes are associated with the present! Hard to believe this is a real thing and not a fanmade mod. I love it, though! I'm so excited for this port.

Comment

Glad they used the actual models, it gives the game a more fresh feeling. Hopefully they will add Chris' RE5 default and battle suit Jill as well.

Comment

Bummer. I was hoping it would be the base REmake models updated with new BSAA clothing (i.e. Julia Voth Jill w/pony tail, and slimmer Chris). I just hope the cutscenes at least feature the Re5 models instead of showing the default Chris and Jill.

Comment

Just goes to show how good the REmake looking way back in 2002... the fact 360 models blend into the backgrounds - they look like they belong there.

Shame they couldn't have merged the models a bit, but seeing Jill with her animated ponytail looks awesome - Chris gets on my nerves with his beefcake arms but oh well LOL
            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

I suppose this can only help sales by luring in fans of the modern RE games, which is a good thing at the end of the day if we can ever hope to see Capcom get back to making classics and not simply copying the competition.

Personally, I don't care for this. I'd rather see some completely new costumes or more importantly, new content (areas, modes, monsters, weapons, etc.) which will actually affect the gameplay and not be only cosmetic, but hey, it's a start Capcom, keep the content rolling...

Comment

Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
                new content (areas, modes, monsters, weapons, etc.)
                Except maybe some new modes (Very Easy confirmed by achievement list), there won't be any of those. It has already been confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  Except maybe some new modes (Very Easy confirmed by achievement list), there won't be any of those. It has already been confirmed.
                  It was a (poor?) attempt at semi-sarcasm, I actually made a post a week before they announced that achievement list stating what I expected from the game in terms of new content, turns out I was right, but it was obvious anyway.

Comment

The question is, by adding these two new costumes, are they replacing two that were already in the game, or are these added on top of them?

And as interesting as it is adding new costumes to these HD ports, as others have said, it would be nice if they added other things as well, like a new gameplay mode or something. That would definitely make this worth buying if you already have or had the Remake on the GC or Wii.
                    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

I'd love a Battle Mode to return personally but probably won't happen.... They should consider DLC for after release though .. they'd make more cash for starters, but more outfits and modes would, again lure new and old fans to the game...
                      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                        The question is, by adding these two new costumes, are they replacing two that were already in the game, or are these added on top of them?
                        I would sincerely hope they wouldn't replace either original sets of bonus costumes. That would be a very, very poor decision. I don't think that's the case, though. I'm very much looking forward to Jill's "army" outfit--I think it may be my favorite outfit she's ever worn. She just looks awesome in it.

Comment

Working...
                        X