Your first time playing Resident Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your first time playing Resident Evil

I popped mine when I was 12 when the first game was still new. I also remember swearing alot at the Television before crying because I didn't know how to run or fight! So then I just banged on Demo 1. LOL!
    Last edited by UltraGlior; 08-02-2008, 01:52 PM.

When I was super scared?
    I was 4, and going through my brothers games when I found RE2, I played it and started screaming at how scary the zombies were.
    Of course, before I DID watch him play it til the end, but I dunno, I had never played it before for myself.

Comment

Well, it all started back when my older brother came home from work one day with the original RE on the day it came out. I remember sitting on his bed watching him play it and as soon as he got to the first zombie, I ran out of the room! Keep in mind I was only 5-6ish about. After he finished the game, he gave it to me, which after having nightmares of zombies and the creatures in the game, I barely ever touched it. I didn't start playing and becoming a huge RE fan til RE2 came out and I went back and played the first then played RE2 with my brother and sister.

Comment

I edited the thread title since theres no need for that kind of terminology. Anyway, my first time playing Resident Evil was when I was around 12 years old. I was browsing the games isle in our local Blockbuster Video and I came across a giant box Resident Evil. The box was more akin to what you'd see in a PC isle at the time, which is why it caught my attention. I begged my mother to rent a Playstation 1 from there and after a while she agreed. After getting it home, with Resident Evil, I played for hours on end until I realized that I needed a memory card to save my progress. Eventually, I made it up to Yawn on the last day of the rental and was killed. After that I begged and begged until they bought me a Playstation 1 with Resident Evil

UltraGlior is Peter Anderson, so hes banned, again. Give it up, Pete. You'll never be accepted here. He was also God_Daniel.
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-02-2008, 02:51 PM.

Comment

I was 12 when resident evil came out, i made my big brother buy me it straight away and i sat there and sat there until the game was completed, i couldnt stop.
          I remember how amazed i was, i had never experienced a game like it and then i found out wesker was the traitor, i had convinced myself it was really barry.
          It was such an awesome experience and now ten years later i still love it

Comment

I was 10 years old when I played RE 1 the first time with a friend together (he was 12y) after finishing the first we finished the 2nd one

It was really scared
            Last edited by Zomby; 08-02-2008, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Not to question you Dot, but are you sure he's Peter? IP match for all three accounts?
              Because the last time Pete was here, he was bitching at you for putting him up for spam mail, no?
              Though I don't think you did, he had a strong belief to it...
              These two dudes never done that...
              Sorry, I've been known to be highly paranoid.

More on topic, the first time I had really put into consideration of liking the series, was playing RE: Outbreak when I was 8/9? It got me back into the series, and I really loved the Outbreak series.<3
              Its a shame really, that I missed alot of the games, but I went back and played them all.
              Of course, after playing RE2, my brothers did get RE3, and my God, how he scared the crap out of me just WATCHING, he still does now, just PLAYING.
              Last edited by Gradon; 08-02-2008, 03:14 PM.

Comment

12 Years old I think, i'd been interested in the series when I saw an article for RE1 Directors Cut and the RE2 Demo, however my parents wouldn't let me rent it out due to the 15 Certificate *For RE1*, however when the Official PS1 magazine with the RE2 demo was released I persuaded my older brother to pick it up *he was 15 at the time* as I knew my parents would refuse to buy it due to the rating of the game disc *if memory served there was a rated 15 symbol on it*.

After playing the demo to death *usually dying at the beginning, then eventually getting better and managing to get to the STARS office after 10-20 goes on it*, I ended up going halfs with my brother to pick up RE2 from the local Blockbuster store, one of the best game experiences I ever had.

Comment

a friend of mine had a snes and i wanted a video game too so i begged to my father for a ps1,after a month he finally agree to buy it and i bought two games with the system,gran turismo and re 2(the guy at the store recomended it t me),so i play about 90% of the game with leon A,that is when i discovered that i need a memory card to save the game,but the most frustraing part is when i died in the zombies where i use the MO disk.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                    Not to question you Dot, but are you sure he's Peter? IP match for all three accounts?
                    Because the last time Pete was here, he was bitching at you for putting him up for spam mail, no?
                    Though I don't think you did, he had a strong belief to it...
                    These two dudes never done that...
                    Sorry, I've been known to be highly paranoid.
                    Yes, I'm positive. He used his old Ultra_Glior account to harass me, and used it to send SinValentine a friend request on a social networking site. It was revealed that the account was Peters. The IP for God_Daniel and this new UltraGlior account are the same, and God_Daniel has been banned permanently for sending harassing PM's to moderators. Even if it was not Peter (which is highly unlikely) people don't get a second chance once they come in here and start acting like an idiot. Once you are permanently banned here, you used up all your chances prior through infractions.

As for signing him up for spam. I don't even have the time to work on the site these days. Why the heck would I spend all my waking hours signing him up for spam, when he just re-registers a new email every time for a THIA account? It would be pointless. He has been banned here a total of 50 some times under different accounts. Why on earth would you trust anything he says?
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-02-2008, 03:53 PM.

Comment

I can't remember how old I was when I first saw Resident Evil, but I do remember seeing the first zombie eating Kenneth and then switching the ps1 off and putting something else on xD. And for a phase I couldn't have the courage to even play through a Resi game on my own till I purchased number 2 and started it on my own, and after 26 saves later and about 6 hours into the game , I completed Resi 2, and now if you saw all my resi and zombie stuff I have you wouldn't believe I was shit scared of zombies a long time ago lol

Comment

The first time I played RE I was 12, I think, but I played it only briefly. The second time was at a party when I was 13 and me and two friends stayed up all night beating it.

That was fun, when you're 13 and it's 3AM.

Comment

Was around 6 or 7 years old.

Found a disk titled "BIOHAZARD" at my cousin's house. Played it, found it interesting, asked if I could borrow it, and ended up keeping it (later found out that it wasn't even her game to begin with )

Afterwards I found out it was called Resident Evil when they brought it over to NA.

As a side note, I remember getting freaked out after Barry left Jill in the main hall
                          Last edited by JcFFx; 08-02-2008, 04:31 PM.

Comment

The first RE I played was RE2, I was 11 and I got killed everytime I start a new game... I didn't know how to kill anything =/ but the game was so diferent to the other games I had that when my cousin though me how I couldn't stop playing it. When I FINALLY got the other two games (RE & RE3... my parents didn't like too much all the zombie-killing-thing) I start to watch for info on the net

Comment

-
                              Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X