Eight BSAA Division Wallpapers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eight BSAA Division Wallpapers

Mimicking the North American BSAA wallpaper on the Japanese BSAA website, I've re-created all the logo's from the eight branches of the BSAA and have formed them into wallpapers. Check them out at the wallpaper section!

Wallpaper Section

That is way cool Dot. Nice job. I might use one...

EDIT: Wow, it won't show up as my desktop background. Vista is effing worthless.
    Last edited by LVL100 Merchant; 02-25-2009, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Thanks Dot. I made my own North American one...these are pretty nice.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Umm, creamworthy, to say the least. These are SICK. The North American one is now my background. Sick job, Dotmeister.

Comment

Very nice, North America is mine now!

Comment

Seriously...I keep minimizing my browser and getting excited each time I see my new wallpaper.

I really like these, Dotman Scrothers.
            Last edited by Vector; 02-26-2009, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Classy. I'll be taking the Europe one.
              See you in hell.

Comment

I've taken the Europe one, I love it.

Comment

Great Wallpapers thanks Dot.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Dot, they are awesome. Question, what part of the World is the Oceania? I was thinking maybe Austraila.

Comment

Great work, Dot.
                      I picked up the North America one as well, but also downloaded the West Africa one just for the heck of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                        Thanks Dot, they are awesome. Question, what part of the World is the Oceania? I was thinking maybe Austraila.
                        I constantly see examples of why the US Education system fails it's students... this an exact example. Maybe the US wouldn't be failing as a superpower if it's own residents actually knew more about the world. Oceania is the area shown in the colorful and pretty picture below:

Last edited by Rombie; 02-26-2009, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Thanks Rombie. This is what I thought considering all the other areas were covered.

Comment

No problem. Sorry if my post was a little harsh too, I wasn't meaning to target you or say anything specific about you... it just surprises me sometimes with some of the people I've talked to overseas, America particularly, who have very little knowledge of much of the world outside their own country.

Part of the local education system here is indeed to learn local history, but also one of our required high school level classes is on World Geography and History which apparently the US system lacks, teaching only American History as a requirement to education. I can't talk about other countries (maybe some people from Europe, Australia, and Asia can say what they had to learn when they were younger) but this tends to give people a better world view than what they may read or watch on the news online.

It's like that joke about how America almost always gets all the Aliens and Disasters which happen in the films and then it's the Americans who (almost) always save the day... heh
                            Last edited by Rombie; 02-27-2009, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Honestly, I've never heard of it either. The only time I did was when I started talking to some Aussies and such, so I googled it and found out. The US education system seems to leave this area out entirely for some reason.

But you guys triumph, the NA badge looks like crap compared to yours, which is practically the best one next to South America imo
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-27-2009, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X