Project Trico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Trico

There's been a "leaked" trailer out for a new project by Team Ico, who made the Ico and Shadows of the Colossus games. The trailer is simply amazing, as the "griffin-like" creature (who resembles a cute puppy) has extremely life-like movements, to a degree I've never seen before. As usual with Team Ico games, the story is based on the friendship between two individuals, in this case a boy and his pet griffin. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside just watching the trailer It'll be awhile, but this game is looking to be a work of beauty.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF3fED8EXl4
    Last edited by REmaster; 05-28-2009, 10:54 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

YEEEEEEAAAAH !
      Last edited by Manji; 05-29-2009, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Yea something like that. I for one am really looking forward to this game, too bad it's not gonna be out for some time.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

I'm having a Deja Vu!

Also, I think we need some of this in here:

Comment

^ Damn I wouldn't have made this if I knew there was already a thread lol. I checked for one but I guess the orignal thread got flushed back pretty quickly.
            "It's hideous, kill it, just...kill it..."

Comment

Working...
            X