• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re5 - Xbox360 Save game Editor

If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

that sounds so cheap...

Comment

Just a heads up, I'm not sure what will actually happen to your account if you do this, but I'm pretty sure it'll flag you as a "cheater". I don't know what that entails beyond labeling you as such (and removing all your gamerscore). So just don't be surprised if your console is banned from XBL for doing this

Comment

well, most of us have pretty much unlocked everything there is to be unlocked in the game ...

Comment

It still seems like a nice tool. Who knows, maybe with some further development, they can find the values for scrapped weapons/items

Comment

maybe we can find more things that they're going to charge us for in the code somewhere as well :p

Comment

Just ordered myself the Datel transfer kit, all i need now is a memory card and i'll give this a spin. I reformatted my 360 hard drive when i thought it was getting sold...only to get it back within a few weeks! So i lost everything i'd ever unlocked!

So with AE on the horizon and it being compatible with RE5 saves i thought i'd start looking into this.

Will update with my results.

Comment

I can see why you'd be barred from the leaderboards, but why block from Xbox Live altogether? And who gives a crap about leaderboards?

Comment

Because I made the top 1000 by playing with someone awesome and I like to strut my stuff (even though I really haven't said anything about it before now aside from the "I'm Happy thread ).

Comment

The RE5 leaderboards are messed up anyway.

The story leaderboard times are glitched times, the Mercs are also glitched now with individuals getting in the millions on the duo leaderboards and Versus has a bunch of padders.

I love RE5 online but the leaderboards are terrible.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

App works exactly as advertised!

Set my exchange points to max, my cash to max, and added a whole bunch of ammo and when i loaded the save, it's all there. No crashing, glitches or anything of the sort!

Comment

I posted in the modding section some of the more interesting things you can do with this save editor.

My thread went missing from that section, but you can still access it from this link: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6039

Comment

Working...
                        X