Biohazard 5: Unpublished & Unused materials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 5: Unpublished & Unused materials

I'd like to share with you all this new section for my site. This article is devoted to material that was never published and used in the final version of Resident Evil 5.

This is a example:

And -here- is the feature.

PS: Enjoy

wow that looks like wesker on the left.

Comment

Awesome, now I don't have to scan mine. XD

Seriously, great work, man.

Comment

Big thanks man.

Comment

wow so much potencial lost, looks like a tryant in there

Comment

This reminds me, does anyone know if Biohaze is still doing that interview with Jun Takeuchi? This would be some great material for questions, I think.

Comment

mmm no clue, ill ask yama.

Comment

Thanks for the scans! While I love some of these ideas, I am happy they were not followed through, because the surrounding story/happening that seems to be hinted at isn't very interesting at all to me.

I liked the idea of Jill hanging around more (and the added possibility of either two AIs or a switch off during the part where Sheva gets captured) Sheva getting captured? Also a great idea. But the whole Excella and added EVIL HENCHMEN doing so, and then hanging her on a rope over pissed of Majini it looks like? Sort of really cliche and lame, so I'm happy that wasn't in there.

The ideas in general had potential, but if they would have been in the story-setting it looks like it is in these storyboard images? Then no, I'm happy a few of these were scrapped.
                Last edited by Yzak; 07-08-2009, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Thanks a lot, Michael...the scans are awesome.

Comment

Wow this is some cool shit, thanks Michael.
                    Last edited by Stars1356; 07-08-2009, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Definately a Tyrant impaling the early version of Excella.

Damn, looks awesome - would of loved one more Chris Vs. Tyrant battle!
                      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

wtf is going on with the eye ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yzak View Post
                          Sort of really cliche and lame, so I'm happy that wasn't in there.
                          So, in other words, it would have fit in perfectly with the rest of RE5.

Comment

Thanks for this Michael, I owe you one for this. Now let's see whether the psp title is the prequel set on the BSAA (the font being of 5 and Douglass saying he has done some dialogue for a prequel that doesn't relate to DSC) or whether some of these ideas would become DLC or in a re-release of the title.

Comment

Anyone else like Concept Art Jill and Concept Art [I don't know but I'm guessing that's an early Excella]?

I dunno, I dig the 'business'-y antagonist more.
                              Last edited by JcFFx; 07-08-2009, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X