No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I said, it'll depend partially on whether you can do different story paths and how diverse said paths are. But I'm not expecting too much from this. Then again, I'm hideously biased against most games like this - if this didn't have 'Resident Evil' in the title it wouldn't even be on my radar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      As I said, it'll depend partially on whether you can do different story paths and how diverse said paths are. But I'm not expecting too much from this. Then again, I'm hideously biased against most games like this - if this didn't have 'Resident Evil' in the title it wouldn't even be on my radar.
      same its only because of the words R.e.s.i.d.e.n.t E.v.i.l that we are getting it
      we are suckers for resident evil stuff we cant get enough

i just said before i wont get it if its shorter than fear 3 but again i probaly will end up buying it anyway course im a sucker for new resident evil stuff i just love the franchies to much.

Comment

• ...who said I was getting it? I'll buy it, second hand, eventually. I still haven't gotten around to buying Darkside Chronicles. The only possible reason I'll buy it new is if Alzaire manages to bully me into doing so.

Comment

...who said I was getting it? I'll buy it, second hand, eventually. I still haven't gotten around to buying Darkside Chronicles. The only possible reason I'll buy it new is if Alzaire manages to bully me into doing so.
          Well i guess i made it sound like i was talking for you but i did really mean me
          i would be getting it no matter if it was short or not

Comment

• Left4Dead 1 and 2 are incredibly short, I don't know why there aren't complaints about it. Probably a 'Valve can do no wrong' thing, even when mugging you.

I hope ORC is several times longer. I'll very likely end up buying it twice, once for each PS3 and 360, though the latter will need a price drop first.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
              Left4Dead 1 and 2 are incredibly short, I don't know why there aren't complaints about it. Probably a 'Valve can do no wrong' thing, even when mugging you.

I hope ORC is several times longer. I'll very likely end up buying it twice, once for each PS3 and 360, though the latter will need a price drop first.
              Yeah it better not be the length of l4d thats just way to short thats not fair
              with full price thats also why il be getting it for pc ( more cheap) and looks better.

Comment

• I think L4D gets something of a free pass because you can play the same level so many times and have it turn out so completely different each time. Sure, they're short, until you've played each a dozen or so times with different mates...

Comment

• Yeah well its a nice game killing zombies is fun but its also okay with a game like l4d because it dosent really have a story to tell its just point a to b kill as many zombies on your way as you possible can ( and dont die)

but operation racoon city is a story driven game a story campain with cutscenes and everything it got a story to tell so i kinda dont want it to be short because
                  its really a shame to finally get back into racoon city and then it turns out its only 3 hours long so i hope for at least 10 hours everything under... then im not to happy about it.
                  Last edited by rehunk88; 07-25-2011, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• I'm probably going to get destroyed for this comment but ....

At one point when not much was known about OPRC, I was all geek-hard but now I have lost all or at least most desire to play it. I feel at one point it had the potential re-live the old days but now it is just a constant and endless reminder that the series has long lost its roots. Survival Horror now Survival Action.

Comment

• It's not even Survival Action. This is pure, run and gun, team action shooter. You get killed? Never mind, respawn.

Such is life. No doubt it'll sell well enough.

Comment

• I want to claim the phrase 'Tactical Zombie Action'.
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

It's not even Survival Action. This is pure, run and gun, team action shooter. You get killed? Never mind, respawn.

Such is life. No doubt it'll sell well enough.
                          Very true.

I've come to the conclusion that all games will eventually morph into multi-player shooters. Even Mario...

Comment

• We live in the "aim down the sights" age of gaming.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• On the bright side, there seems to be minimal 'I love my waist high wall, I shall live behind my wall until everything else is dead' gameplay in this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                We live in the "aim down the sights" age of gaming.
                                Or to be more accurate, ironically, aim down the funnel.

Comment

Working...
                                X