Unfortunate news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunate news

what if THIA gets sold to some money making people who have no idea of Resident Evil?
    Thats what might happen soon. I dont like the idea but i need money. THIA's worth:
    8000-10,000 US dollars.

Guys, i am serious, i am having major trouble. I am having a guy bidding over 2000USD for the domain the-horror.com I can resist and i want to resist so hard but somewhen the day might come where i will write some email, press "send" and its all done. I dont want this to happen. I love Resident Evil, i really still love it and dont want to give it up due to family and children plans. Then again, whats more important, wife and children or a video game.

I've never been so close to selling THIA, but i just dont fuckin want to sell it. i want to move on since i still love it. Some of you might not believe me, i am aware of that and its not the costs of THIA that worry me. I am jobless. If THIA gets sold there wont be any announcement, it just wont be here anymore somewhen. I cant imagine that situation myself either, but at the moment its just some writing and pressing the "Send" button.

I can still resist, but i have no idea for how long i can still do so. My whining is horrible, but its necessary if you want THIA continue like that. 10,000 usd is lots of money. DAMNIT CRAP. Where's all the investors!! C...... (!)

http://www.the-horror.com/donate.html

god damnit, fuckin money, fuckin education. help me out guys. i know i cant blame you for my lost education and apprenticeship but there's no other optionl.

Please tell me that it's just an April Fool's Day joke

Comment

LoL :]

Comment

olololololol

Comment

Sounds like it I know I sure as f'n hell wouldn't ask anyone for advice if I were in that situation.

Comment

I'm a blackstar.

Comment

=/

Comment

Its april fools ;P

Comment

I knew it sounded too familiar....... your April fools arent funny.... Im still recovering from the last one!
                  Last edited by Saint_Eve; 04-02-2007, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Dont go to Bioflames then XD

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      Its april fools ;P
                      I realise =P I remember you speaking about it during one of our Lost Planet match =D

Comment

LOL... reHorror link. Awesome.

Comment

lol, good one

Comment

Aww, place nice with REHorror now. =P

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                              LOL... reHorror link. Awesome.
                              Nice to see you here!

A real post by Dama too, it didnt last long though, like most of their fuckups XD!!
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-03-2007, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X