• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnpera
    replied
    Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

This is Max, newbie here. Nice to meet you all. Hope we'll get in touch.

All the best.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy_Jazz
    replied
    Hi Everyone,

I'm from London and was lured to this site based on the semi-recent announcement of Team IGAS' work on Resident Evil 1.5. Since then I've been lurking and re-discovering my love for RE1,2 &4 and getting exciting about the prospect of 3 fan-made RE projects coming out over the next year (yeah, I'm an optmist ;-) ).

Leave a comment:

• Johan Liebert
    replied
    Hiya, like you all I'm a big fan of all things Resident Evil. In fact Resi 2 was the game that sold me the notion that zombies could be scary. I'm here mostly as a means of wasting time during the boring periods of life, I hope that I can contribute something interesting to the boards.

Leave a comment:

• Glisp
    replied
    Greetings everyone. I joined up here mostly to ask some questions about Some outbreak gameshark codes not working but I may stick around anyway regardless. I'm Glisp, though I'm also known as glitchhunter09 on youtube and some other places. I'm a Resident Evil fan and........ well I don't know where to go from there but hello.

Leave a comment:

• REmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    I hope you're all right.
    Pretty sure this is one of his "Look at this desolate fucking place" visits, although now you have me a bit worried so I'm trying to reach him on PSN.

Edit: He's doing good.
    Last edited by REmaster; 11-26-2013, 03:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• aris13
    replied
    Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    Just stopping by to say one thing.

Spoiler:

That is all.
    I hope you're all right.

Leave a comment:

• REmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post

Spoiler:

That is all.
    lol'd

Leave a comment:

• nemesiswontdie
    replied

Spoiler:

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• BiohazardFE
    replied
    Welcome here, AllGutsNoGlory Always nice to have more programmers in the community.

Leave a comment:

• AllGutsNoGlory
    replied
    Hello people, big Resident Evil fan here. Been a lurker for a while looking at RE1.5 information, my dreams were realised when that game was going to be released I'm a Software Engineer by trade (C++/C) and I'm from Ireland.

Leave a comment:

• SinValentine
    replied
    Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    I've lived in Manhattan for five years attending NYU, but I'm moving back to SF in a couple of months now that my postgrad classes have concluded. It's been nothing short of a pleasure living in NYC, even with Black~Crow across the river. One time during finals week while I was waiting by a Halal cart at 3:00AM down here at the WTC, a RE2 fan with an Umbrella arm patch stood behind me "on line" and we talked about team IGAS. It was a bit surreal, but I think I won them another avid fan.
    so nice to meet you going to NYU must be awesome I've only ever been to the CUNY schools. NY really is an amazing place, you never know who you're going to meet! lol, wow I've not been to a halal cart in so long. usually when I try something I like--I try to cook it at home, i think over the years I've come pretty close

hello and welcome to the forums removalslondon, AnzuAme and Renard

Leave a comment:

• removalslondon
    replied
    I live in London. I'm 42 yrs. old and like horror fiction
    Last edited by removalslondon; 07-31-2013, 10:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Enigmatism415
    replied
    Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
    i'm from Queens, cool to see other NY people lol
    I've lived in Manhattan for five years attending NYU, but I'm moving back to SF in a couple of months now that my postgrad classes have concluded. It's been nothing short of a pleasure living in NYC, even with Black~Crow across the river. One time during finals week while I was waiting by a Halal cart at 3:00AM down here at the WTC, a RE2 fan with an Umbrella arm patch stood behind me "on line" and we talked about team IGAS. It was a bit surreal, but I think I won them another avid fan.

Leave a comment:

• AnzuAme
    replied
    Hello! My name is AnzuAme!
    "AnzuAme" is japanese word. it means "apricot candy" in English.
    We write "杏子飴" in Japanese Kanji.
    I like Resident Evil very much! Do you like Resident Evil? I play Resident Evil2 again and again!
    I'm sorry my Engish is poor...
    Still will you make friends?
    If it is simple English, I can answer.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Renard
    replied
    Hey people, I've been lurking around here for a few days and thought "Why not join?", so here I am.

I'm 16 and I've loved Resident Evil since I was little; I always liked to watch my brother or my dad play it. I was amazed at how scared a video game could make a person, and it was horrifying, as I was so used to kiddie games. I think I was 8 or 9 when I finally played and beat Resident Evil 3 on the ol' PS1.

After all these years, I rediscovered the series when I uncovered the ol' PS1 a few months ago... I think February. I played RE3 and fell in love all over again. The game felt a lot different than it did all those years ago. I was finally able to fully appreciate the game, but I realized they don't make them like this anymore.

Over the past few months, I've been going to used game stores and I've built up a decent collection of RE games. RE: Director's Cut (PS1), RE2 (PS1), RE3 DualShock Version (PS1), RE0 (GC), RE "REmake" (GC), RE C:VX (PS2), RE Outbreak (PS2), RE Outbreak File #2 (PS2), and I finally caved in and bought RE4 (PS2) since it was only $8.

I'm really interested in beta and prototype stuff, and that includes 1.5 of course. I even found some RE1.5 elements left in my copy RE2, since it's the original released version.

Anyway, I'm happy to be here!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X