Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These are some of the Islamic Flashcubes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • These are some of the Islamic Flashcubes

    Hi every body ... I hope like this

    and ... I know you don't know Arabic language

    but if you listen to it .... you will feel some thing cool


    http://www.card.al3sjad.com/images/swf/ohebk.swf

    http://www.card.al3sjad.com/images/swf/Movie1.swf

    http://www.card.al3sjad.com/images/swf/ynaddy.swf

    http://www.card.al3sjad.com/images/swf/yaaake.swf

  • #2
    uhh huh? Not my type of music, Im more of a hard core death metal head banging thrasher...and mostly just rock music and some rap!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
      uhh huh? Not my type of music, Im more of a hard core death metal head banging thrasher...and mostly just rock music and some rap!
      but there is no music in these flashcubes .... it's just voises

      Comment


      • #4
        yea that don't seem very interesting the least to say...I maybe heard about all 5 sec of it and was like, yup not my fancy mate!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
          yea that don't seem very interesting the least to say...I maybe heard about all 5 sec of it and was like, yup not my fancy mate!

          ok .... it's your opinion

          Comment


          • #6
            Islamic flashcubes? I think I've got one of those up on my shelf somewhere.

            I haven't opened it yet though.

            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 11-17-2008, 11:46 PM.
            See you in hell.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              Islamic flashcubes? I think I've got one of those up on my shelf somewhere.

              I haven't opened it yet though.
              Last edited by Vector; 11-18-2008, 10:09 AM.

              Comment


              • #8


                welcome

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  http://www.meikathon.net/roflmao/facepalm.jpg
                  I take it that you've never seen the Hellraiser films?
                  See you in hell.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Uh...

                    WTF is going on?

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X