Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ^ OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

    Anyway, a little update about the thing with mom and her work. Apparently this guy who has his father placed in the "retirement home" is breathing down the neck of every single staff-member and he's reporting people left and right for the slightest mistake they make. He even takes breaks from his job to come in and watch the staff as they work. So now the entire workplace is going to be "investigated", which essentially means 20 vs. 1. He doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. In fact, people can start reporting HIM for harrassing the staff. It's not like his father is the only elderly person the staff has to deal with.

    This guy is known for suing places left to right, trying to come off as somekind of martyr by posting in the local newspapers about how he took down various places and threatening everyone with how his entire family is full of lawyers... What a fucking joke of a man. Sad, pathetic idiot.

    Comment


    • Feels so weird venting on here about something so personal. I am going through a stream of ups and downs lately. I don't know why, because there are so many things it could be. Ever since my grandmother moved back it's been difficult. She's just, well, difficult to live with. She brings out the worst in the rest of my family. And ever since my birthday in early December, it's been worse. I've been down on myself, feeling like I'm 20 and haven't done enough in my life yet. I know 20 is young, but still. I could die tomrorow and...I'm not satisfied. I know I shouldn't be down on myself, there are people my age and older who are far more useless, and have no guilt about it. I also went off of my birth control, something I've been on since I was 13 to regulate my system. Now everything is unbalanced. Just when I thought my fears, doubts, worries, general anxiety was starting to get better.

      I don't know if it's an actual chemical imbalance in my mind, I don't know if it's my body adjusting to not being on birth control, or a general funk. I also hate Janurary and February, this time of year never helps. I am going to see my doctor in ten days but I feel just...lost. I feel like I'm drifting away from the people around me. I'm trying to be strong but I am scared to death to lose this person who is so important to me. Most of the time I'm confident, so why am I so scared...? I just can't lose this person, or any of my other friends. I just wish someone would hug me and tell me it's going to be okay but even then, my mind might not believe it no mater how much I want it to. I want to be happy like I was back in Fall. I'm so sorry, this must sound so emo to you guys, but I need to tell someone, anyone.

      Comment


      • Keep breathing Inferno, just keep breathing. Thats all you can do when times get tough.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
          Feels so weird venting on here about something so personal. I am going through a stream of ups and downs lately. I don't know why, because there are so many things it could be. Ever since my grandmother moved back it's been difficult. She's just, well, difficult to live with. She brings out the worst in the rest of my family. And ever since my birthday in early December, it's been worse. I've been down on myself, feeling like I'm 20 and haven't done enough in my life yet. I know 20 is young, but still. I could die tomrorow and...I'm not satisfied. I know I shouldn't be down on myself, there are people my age and older who are far more useless, and have no guilt about it. I also went off of my birth control, something I've been on since I was 13 to regulate my system. Now everything is unbalanced. Just when I thought my fears, doubts, worries, general anxiety was starting to get better.

          I don't know if it's an actual chemical imbalance in my mind, I don't know if it's my body adjusting to not being on birth control, or a general funk. I also hate Janurary and February, this time of year never helps. I am going to see my doctor in ten days but I feel just...lost. I feel like I'm drifting away from the people around me. I'm trying to be strong but I am scared to death to lose this person who is so important to me. Most of the time I'm confident, so why am I so scared...? I just can't lose this person, or any of my other friends. I just wish someone would hug me and tell me it's going to be okay but even then, my mind might not believe it no mater how much I want it to. I want to be happy like I was back in Fall. I'm so sorry, this must sound so emo to you guys, but I need to tell someone, anyone.
          I was on birth control (depo provera to be exact) from age 16 to 21, and it completely fucked with my body. It made me put on weight, lethargic, down, I didn't even realize till I came off it. I've been completely different since I've been off it, much stronger sex drive, lost weight, and I want to get out and party, live my life instead of being stuck around playing games all the time. You really don't realize how much birth control can fuck with your body until you're off it. Having periods again is a small price to pay for being me again.

          Comment


          • Thought I'd post it in here though I'm not really angry, just sad. People should probably know as we've posted on here and pics about being together and stuff. Me and Gareth (Zombie_Fred) have ended our engagement, split up and are both now single. We've outgrown each other and want different things from life, and I want to be free to go out and party, live a little, see the world, explore my sexuality and whatnot; and he wants to see the world, focus on his career, enjoy his 20s and not settle down right away. It ended very amicably and we will still continue to be good friends.
            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-22-2012, 09:10 AM.

            Comment


            • Sorry to hear that. Hope things go as you hope.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                Sorry to hear that. Hope things go as you hope.
                Thanks Jon, we are upset how this had to be (it wasn't none of our fault why this happened) but happy with what we are doing and being strong about it in the short term situation. We still be in each other's life a lot, like family/brotherly love, and still do the stuff we done as we did as usual but not as a couple since we want to explore ourselfs and do different things now. This was done very maturely with respect and the future for us will, if not, bring us more closer together as people still

                Comment


                • That's good to hear.

                  Comment


                  • Whoa, I have to say that came as a surprise to me.

                    Good luck to you though. It will be difficult at the start no matter how you decided on it (that's from my experience at least), but you'll get through. I also agree that one shouldn't settle down too early, enjoy your life in your 20's because there will be plenty of time to settle down!
                    Freedom of Information.

                    Comment


                    • Looks like I'm about 4 days too late to buy Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition for the 360. Which...does not leave me with a feeling of goodwill and joy to all men. It was pretty much the only thing I was gonna get for my birthday, with money being tight and all. I would've ordered it earlier but...well, money was tighter with a new baby.

                      Ah well. It's not like I'll not buy the regular edition. Just pissed off that my scrapping and saving was for nought.

                      Comment


                      • Look at the bright side DM, you can use the money to buy Operation Raccoon City!

                        Comment


                        • Thanks Jon, we are upset how this had to be (it wasn't none of our fault why this happened) but happy with what we are doing and being strong about it in the short term situation. We still be in each other's life a lot, like family/brotherly love, and still do the stuff we done as we did as usual but not as a couple since we want to explore ourselfs and do different things now. This was done very maturely with respect and the future for us will, if not, bring us more closer together as people still
                          I swear that post sounds like an automated message..like it was rehearsed after several beatings..:p (that was a joke....sorry if it was a bit over the top didn't mean anything by it...) Spoiler:
                          Last edited by Ghostface; 01-23-2012, 06:37 PM.
                          "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                            Look at the bright side DM, you can use the money to buy Operation Raccoon City!
                            I know where you live.

                            Comment


                            • Hmm, I'm not angry, but rather annoyed...

                              I found out that this pretty, intelligent Asian playgirl (the only girls I'm really into are Asians) from my previous college is dating this young, naive Norwegian student. He's at least three years younger than her. It's like looking at a child with a woman. Seriously. He's pretty much in dream land while she is with him for the sole purpose of marrying him later to be able stay in this country. You see, female Asian exchange students tend to do this. To make things even more annoying, this guy went to school with my younger sister.

                              Why in seven hells does a mere child get a woman like this? I swear, sometimes I wish I didn't graduate that early...
                              Last edited by Trent; 01-25-2012, 05:40 PM.
                              Freedom of Information.

                              Comment


                              • But that kid's just a puppet being used to serve someone's agenda, whereas you are a free man.

                                A man chooses, a slave obeys.
                                See you in hell.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X